VERT 01 server

prophate

Static Traders still stuffed ie you sell them some thing but they have no stock, but Dynamic traders seen to be able to keep stock you sell them..

P.S. Still no markers on Map for static Traders (Black Dots) and dynamic Traders (Brown Dots) 

P.P.S Please Don't wipe the Data base again !

Well no use trying to test on vert01 then or at all for that matter, until a community hosted server is allowed. As vert not have the time to fix the 01 server. The devs dont seem to be bothered that their fan base in aus ans nz get left behind and put up with a brok3n server. Very dissapionted by all involved.

Such a great mod too. But I guess we just have to wait for .5 to be released till we can play/test on a decent server that is running properly and admined. Well thats if and auzzies or nz are allowed to host the game at .5

Hello all,

James from Vert here; I'd just like to address a few things here in public.

1. The servers are run by our staff in their spare time - our clients paid services come first. This means that changes to the servers can take a little while to be made.

2. A3Epoch is still in its very early stages - there are definitely going to be hickups and bugs along the way as it's far from stable. For example, while updating the servers yesterday, a bug was encountered that would stop the servers from starting correctly if a certain situation was met.

3. I'd speculate to say that the devs aren't looking to introduce any more servers due to these bugs - they want to spend their time working on improving Epoch, rather than spending all their time addressing small issues with a large number of server owners.

4. Leading on from this, we have applied a patch to correct traders on the services, as well as reset the database a few days ago under guidance from the Epoch developers.

5. Finally, it won't be too long now until the public and other communities will be able to run their own servers using the proper server files.

Hope this clears a few issues up.

Hello all,

James from Vert here; I'd just like to address a few things here in public.

1. The servers are run by our staff in their spare time - our clients paid services come first. This means that changes to the servers can take a little while to be made.

maybe leave it to people who are serious about providing epoch with a testing enviroment  ,most aussies have moved to mell's house or the ht servers to test, due to the broken nature of vert's server.

Cannot join Vert_01 or 02 today.

Can join other servers, such as Mell's House etc.

Get the following:

"Loading Player Body.......Please Wait!"

"Problem Setting Up Player"

"Kicked Off Game (BattleEye: Public Variable Restriction #0)"

Obviously no need to download the @Epoch folder again, as it works for other servers. Very strange.

Cannot join Vert_01 or 02 today.

Can join other servers, such as Mell's House etc.

Get the following:

"Loading Player Body.......Please Wait!"

"Problem Setting Up Player"

"Kicked Off Game (BattleEye: Public Variable Restriction #0)"

Obviously no need to download the @Epoch folder again, as it works for other servers. Very strange.

Was able to get into Vert 1, but Vert 2 is giving me this same message. Vert 1 is also fooked for a friend of mine though, same message also.