[Solved] R3F Tow / Heli lift problems

SpreadKiller

• 3 weeks later...

I dont have Hiveext.ini but i managed to get the Battleye folder with all the files but that didnt fix the problem where only admins can acess the Tow/lift feature

Are you running the Infinistar Antihack?  If so that's your problem with lifting not working for non-admins.  It's a restriction in the user actions.  It's been an ongoing discussion on the blur forums.  No good solution has been found as of yet.  I turned off lifting in my server till they get it fixed.

When you buy a vehicle from a trader they are locked, so This will make it so locked vehicles can't be stolen :)

Sorry my mistake, i meant to say "can't". The only vehicles that are able to be towed and lifted are the ones that spawn randomly on the map. Admin spawned and Trader spawned cant be towed.

• 2 weeks later...

I've Tried every single way that has been discussed through this thread, and when i launch the server, i get an error "Include File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\addons\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h not found.

I cannot figure out how i get this error when the file is there.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

So can someone tell me what the working way to install this is.

And when i tried the "working one" on the first page is this going in to the server pbo (dayz_server.pbo) or the mission pbo (dayz_mission.pbo[dayz.st] ; Chernarus Folder[dayz priv]) ?

b_560_95_1.png

this is what i use on my server https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10986549/DayZ/Tow/R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG.zip

added in some stuff i found searching google to stop cars been attched half way in side the towing car

and limited to only allow towing 1 vehicle

to install it

add to bottem of init.sqf

execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"

and add to the bottem of description.ext

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

allso replace your setpos.txt in battleye folder with

5 "" !"FunctionsManager" !"Shot" !"z_doctor" !"z_hunter" !"z_new_villager1" !"z_new_villager2" !"z_new_villager3" !"z_new_villager4" !"z_new_worker1" !"z_new_worker2" !"z_new_worker3" !"z_new_worker4" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_soldier" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_teacher" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"zZombie_Base"  !"AN2_DZ" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ" !"C130J_US_EP1" !"CH_47F_EP1_DZ" !"CSJ_GyroC" !"CSJ_GyroCover" !"CSJ_GyroP" !"Fishing_Boat" !"GAZ_Vodnik" !"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac" !"GLT_M300_LT" !"GLT_M300_ST" !"GNT_C185" !"GNT_C185C" !"GNT_C185R" !"GNT_C185U !"HMMWV_Ambulance" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DZ" !"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1" !"Ikarus" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Green" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow !"KamazRefuel_DZ" !"Lada1" !"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada2" !"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"LadaLM" !"LandRover_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1" !"MH6J_DZ" !"MMT_Civ" !"MTVR_DES_EP1" !"MV22_DZ" !"Mi17_Civilian_DZ !"Mi17_DZ" !"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" !"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" !"Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1" !"PBX" !"Pickup_PK_GUE" !"Pickup_PK_INS" !"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1" !"RHIB" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"S1203_ambulance_EP1" !"SUV_Blue" !"SUV_Camo !"SUV_Charcoal" !"SUV_Green" !"SUV_Orange" !"SUV_Pink" !"SUV_Red" !"SUV_Silver" !"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_White" !"SUV_Yellow" !"Skoda" !"SkodaBlue" !"SkodaGreen" !"SkodaRed" !"Smallboat_1" !"Smallboat_2" !"TT650_Civ" !"TT650_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_CDF" !"UAZ_INS !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1" !"UH1H_DZ" !"UH1Y_DZ" !"UH60M_EP1_DZ" !"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ" !"Ural_CDF" !"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Ural_UN_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_EP1" !"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ" !"VIL_Star_S2000 !"VIL_Star_S2000o" !"VIL_alfa_civil" !"VIL_alfa_civil1" !"VIL_alfa_civil2" !"VIL_asistvan_DZE" !"VIL_berlingo" !"VIL_bmw7_civil" !"VIL_bmw7_civil1" !"VIL_bmw7_civil2" !"VIL_bmw7_civilvip" !"VIL_citrone_civil" !"VIL_citrone_civil1" !"VIL_citrone_civil2" !"VIL_citrone_civil3 !"VIL_ducato_bus" !"VIL_ducato_cargo" !"VIL_ducato_cargo2" !"VIL_fobia_civil" !"VIL_fobia_civil1" !"VIL_fobia_civil2" !"VIL_fobia_civil3" !"VIL_fobia_civil4" !"VIL_fobia_civil5" !"VIL_hilux1_civi2" !"VIL_hilux1_civi3" !"VIL_hilux1_civil" !"VIL_hilux1_police !"VIL_karoca_civil" !"VIL_karoca_civil_red" !"VIL_kia_ceed" !"VIL_kia_ceed2" !"VIL_kia_ceed3" !"VIL_kia_ceed4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa2" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa3" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa6" !"VIL_lublin_freez" !"VIL_mondeo_civil" !"VIL_mondeo_civil3 !"VIL_mondeo_civil4" !"VIL_mondeo_civil5" !"VIL_octavia_civil" !"VIL_octavia_civil2" !"VIL_octavia_civil3" !"VIL_octavia_civil4" !"VIL_panda_civil" !"VIL_panda_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil" !"VIL_passat_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil2" !"VIL_passat_civil3" !"VIL_passat_civil4 !"VIL_passat_civil5" !"VIL_smart_civil" !"VIL_smart_civil1" !"VIL_smart_civil2" !"VIL_smart_civil4" !"VIL_smart_civil5" !"VIL_sprinter_cargo" !"VIL_transit_truck" !"VIL_vivaro_amb" !"VIL_vivaro_civ" !"VIL_volvofl" !"VIL_vwt4_banksec" !"VIL_vwt4_civ" !"VWGolf !"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Zodiac" !"car_hatchback" !"car_sedan" !"datsun1_civil_1_open" !"datsun1_civil_2_covered" !"datsun1_civil_3_open" !"hilux1_civil_2_covered" !"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1" !"policecar" !"tractor"
1 ""

and attachto.txt

1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="LockboxStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"
1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZ"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZ"
1 "PBX"
1 "Zodiac"
1 "RHIB"
1 "Fishing_Boat"
1 "Smallboat_1"
1 "Smallboat_2"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"
5 "VaultStorage" !"VaultStorageLocked"
5 "LockboxStorage" !"LockboxStorageLocked"

to avoide getting kicked there must be a better way to do it but for now thats all i know hope this helps :)

When I do this my server gets stuck at wait for host, When I removed the line from the description.ext file it is fine. Maybe it is in the wrong place? I'm running 1.0.3.1

b_560_95_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

this is what i use on my server https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10986549/DayZ/Tow/R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG.zip

added in some stuff i found searching google to stop cars been attched half way in side the towing car

and limited to only allow towing 1 vehicle

to install it

add to bottem of init.sqf

and add to the bottem of description.ext

allso replace your setpos.txt in battleye folder with

5 "" !"FunctionsManager" !"Shot" !"z_doctor" !"z_hunter" !"z_new_villager1" !"z_new_villager2" !"z_new_villager3" !"z_new_villager4" !"z_new_worker1" !"z_new_worker2" !"z_new_worker3" !"z_new_worker4" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_soldier" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_teacher" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"zZombie_Base"  !"AN2_DZ" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ" !"C130J_US_EP1" !"CH_47F_EP1_DZ" !"CSJ_GyroC" !"CSJ_GyroCover" !"CSJ_GyroP" !"Fishing_Boat" !"GAZ_Vodnik" !"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac" !"GLT_M300_LT" !"GLT_M300_ST" !"GNT_C185" !"GNT_C185C" !"GNT_C185R" !"GNT_C185U !"HMMWV_Ambulance" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DZ" !"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1" !"Ikarus" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Green" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow !"KamazRefuel_DZ" !"Lada1" !"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada2" !"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"LadaLM" !"LandRover_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1" !"MH6J_DZ" !"MMT_Civ" !"MTVR_DES_EP1" !"MV22_DZ" !"Mi17_Civilian_DZ !"Mi17_DZ" !"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" !"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" !"Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1" !"PBX" !"Pickup_PK_GUE" !"Pickup_PK_INS" !"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1" !"RHIB" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"S1203_ambulance_EP1" !"SUV_Blue" !"SUV_Camo !"SUV_Charcoal" !"SUV_Green" !"SUV_Orange" !"SUV_Pink" !"SUV_Red" !"SUV_Silver" !"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_White" !"SUV_Yellow" !"Skoda" !"SkodaBlue" !"SkodaGreen" !"SkodaRed" !"Smallboat_1" !"Smallboat_2" !"TT650_Civ" !"TT650_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_CDF" !"UAZ_INS !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1" !"UH1H_DZ" !"UH1Y_DZ" !"UH60M_EP1_DZ" !"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ" !"Ural_CDF" !"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Ural_UN_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_EP1" !"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ" !"VIL_Star_S2000 !"VIL_Star_S2000o" !"VIL_alfa_civil" !"VIL_alfa_civil1" !"VIL_alfa_civil2" !"VIL_asistvan_DZE" !"VIL_berlingo" !"VIL_bmw7_civil" !"VIL_bmw7_civil1" !"VIL_bmw7_civil2" !"VIL_bmw7_civilvip" !"VIL_citrone_civil" !"VIL_citrone_civil1" !"VIL_citrone_civil2" !"VIL_citrone_civil3 !"VIL_ducato_bus" !"VIL_ducato_cargo" !"VIL_ducato_cargo2" !"VIL_fobia_civil" !"VIL_fobia_civil1" !"VIL_fobia_civil2" !"VIL_fobia_civil3" !"VIL_fobia_civil4" !"VIL_fobia_civil5" !"VIL_hilux1_civi2" !"VIL_hilux1_civi3" !"VIL_hilux1_civil" !"VIL_hilux1_police !"VIL_karoca_civil" !"VIL_karoca_civil_red" !"VIL_kia_ceed" !"VIL_kia_ceed2" !"VIL_kia_ceed3" !"VIL_kia_ceed4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa2" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa3" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa6" !"VIL_lublin_freez" !"VIL_mondeo_civil" !"VIL_mondeo_civil3 !"VIL_mondeo_civil4" !"VIL_mondeo_civil5" !"VIL_octavia_civil" !"VIL_octavia_civil2" !"VIL_octavia_civil3" !"VIL_octavia_civil4" !"VIL_panda_civil" !"VIL_panda_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil" !"VIL_passat_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil2" !"VIL_passat_civil3" !"VIL_passat_civil4 !"VIL_passat_civil5" !"VIL_smart_civil" !"VIL_smart_civil1" !"VIL_smart_civil2" !"VIL_smart_civil4" !"VIL_smart_civil5" !"VIL_sprinter_cargo" !"VIL_transit_truck" !"VIL_vivaro_amb" !"VIL_vivaro_civ" !"VIL_volvofl" !"VIL_vwt4_banksec" !"VIL_vwt4_civ" !"VWGolf !"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Zodiac" !"car_hatchback" !"car_sedan" !"datsun1_civil_1_open" !"datsun1_civil_2_covered" !"datsun1_civil_3_open" !"hilux1_civil_2_covered" !"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1" !"policecar" !"tractor"
1 ""

and attachto.txt

1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="LockboxStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"
1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZ"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZ"
1 "PBX"
1 "Zodiac"
1 "RHIB"
1 "Fishing_Boat"
1 "Smallboat_1"
1 "Smallboat_2"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"
5 "VaultStorage" !"VaultStorageLocked"
5 "LockboxStorage" !"LockboxStorageLocked"

to avoide getting kicked there must be a better way to do it but for now thats all i know hope this helps :)

This SetPos file is filled with errors, DO NOT USE IT.  There are at least 10 missing quotes, so it's no wonder it does not work.

Example:

!"SUV_Camo !"SUV_Charcoal"

Missing quote at end of SUV_CAMO.

Here's a cleaned up version:

5 "" !"FunctionsManager" !"Shot" !"z_doctor" !"z_hunter" !"z_new_villager1" !"z_new_villager2" !"z_new_villager3" !"z_new_villager4" !"z_new_worker1" !"z_new_worker2" !"z_new_worker3" !"z_new_worker4" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_soldier" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_teacher" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"zZombie_Base"  !"AN2_DZ" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ" !"C130J_US_EP1" !"CH_47F_EP1_DZ" !"CSJ_GyroC" !"CSJ_GyroCover" !"CSJ_GyroP" !"Fishing_Boat" !"GAZ_Vodnik" !"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac" !"GLT_M300_LT" !"GLT_M300_ST" !"GNT_C185" !"GNT_C185C" !"GNT_C185R" !"GNT_C185U" !"HMMWV_Ambulance" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DZ" !"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1" !"Ikarus" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Green" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow" !"KamazRefuel_DZ" !"Lada1" !"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada2" !"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"LadaLM" !"LandRover_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1" !"MH6J_DZ" !"MMT_Civ" !"MTVR_DES_EP1" !"MV22_DZ" !"Mi17_Civilian_DZ" !"Mi17_DZ" !"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" !"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" !"Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1" !"PBX" !"Pickup_PK_GUE" !"Pickup_PK_INS" !"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1" !"RHIB" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"S1203_ambulance_EP1" !"SUV_Blue" !"SUV_Camo" !"SUV_Charcoal" !"SUV_Green" !"SUV_Orange" !"SUV_Pink" !"SUV_Red" !"SUV_Silver" !"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_White" !"SUV_Yellow" !"Skoda" !"SkodaBlue" !"SkodaGreen" !"SkodaRed" !"Smallboat_1" !"Smallboat_2" !"TT650_Civ" !"TT650_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_CDF" !"UAZ_INS" !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1" !"UH1H_DZ" !"UH1Y_DZ" !"UH60M_EP1_DZ" !"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ" !"Ural_CDF" !"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Ural_UN_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_EP1" !"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ" !"VIL_Star_S2000" !"VIL_Star_S2000o" !"VIL_alfa_civil" !"VIL_alfa_civil1" !"VIL_alfa_civil2" !"VIL_asistvan_DZE" !"VIL_berlingo" !"VIL_bmw7_civil" !"VIL_bmw7_civil1" !"VIL_bmw7_civil2" !"VIL_bmw7_civilvip" !"VIL_citrone_civil" !"VIL_citrone_civil1" !"VIL_citrone_civil2" !"VIL_citrone_civil3" !"VIL_ducato_bus" !"VIL_ducato_cargo" !"VIL_ducato_cargo2" !"VIL_fobia_civil" !"VIL_fobia_civil1" !"VIL_fobia_civil2" !"VIL_fobia_civil3" !"VIL_fobia_civil4" !"VIL_fobia_civil5" !"VIL_hilux1_civi2" !"VIL_hilux1_civi3" !"VIL_hilux1_civil" !"VIL_hilux1_police" !"VIL_karoca_civil" !"VIL_karoca_civil_red" !"VIL_kia_ceed" !"VIL_kia_ceed2" !"VIL_kia_ceed3" !"VIL_kia_ceed4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa2" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa3" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa6" !"VIL_lublin_freez" !"VIL_mondeo_civil" !"VIL_mondeo_civil3" !"VIL_mondeo_civil4" !"VIL_mondeo_civil5" !"VIL_octavia_civil" !"VIL_octavia_civil2" !"VIL_octavia_civil3" !"VIL_octavia_civil4" !"VIL_panda_civil" !"VIL_panda_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil" !"VIL_passat_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil2" !"VIL_passat_civil3" !"VIL_passat_civil4" !"VIL_passat_civil5" !"VIL_smart_civil" !"VIL_smart_civil1" !"VIL_smart_civil2" !"VIL_smart_civil4" !"VIL_smart_civil5" !"VIL_sprinter_cargo" !"VIL_transit_truck" !"VIL_vivaro_amb" !"VIL_vivaro_civ" !"VIL_volvofl" !"VIL_vwt4_banksec" !"VIL_vwt4_civ" !"VWGolf" !"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Zodiac" !"car_hatchback" !"car_sedan" !"datsun1_civil_1_open" !"datsun1_civil_2_covered" !"datsun1_civil_3_open" !"hilux1_civil_2_covered" !"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1" !"policecar" !"tractor"
1 ""

because you have to add all cars you want to be able to lift in the R3F config, take a look at the files "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\config.sqf" and "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_objects.sqf" for teh list of vehicles you can tow and lift etc..

Im having problem with towing and lifting. some players on my server cant lift cars with heli but i can (using same vehicles). anyone else have this problem? any solutions? it seems its only few people that has this problem

do you use some antihacks like infistar? that might block the actions for non-admins.

Hi there,

this is not working at all on my server.

I got Epoch 1.0.3.1 combined with Namalsk ........other scripts are working i.e. selfbloodbag and Axe Cops service script

Here are my description.ext and init.sqf

respawn = "BASE";
respawndelay = 5;
onLoadMission="DayZ_Epoch Namalsk";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to Namalsk";
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
disabledAI = true;
disableChannels[]={0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping=0;

briefing = 0;
debriefing = 0;

onPauseScript = "";
loadScreen = "\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa";

class Header
{
 gameType = COOP;            //DM, Team, Coop, ...
 minPlayers = 1;             //min # of players the mission supports
 maxPlayers = 100;            //Max # of players the mission supports
};

aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;

class RscTitles
{
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

class RscText
{
    type = 0;
    idc = -1;
    x = 0;
    y = 0;
    h = 0.037;
    w = 0.3;
    style = 0x100;
    font = Zeppelin32;
    SizeEx = 0.03921;
    colorText[] = {1,1,1,1};
    colorBackground[] = {0, 0, 0, 0};
    linespacing = 1;
};
class RscPicture
{
    access=0;
    type=0;
    idc=-1;
    style=48;
    colorBackground[]={0,0,0,0};
    colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
    font="TahomaB";
    sizeEx=0;
    lineSpacing=0;
    text="";
};
class CfgFunctions
{
    class DZN {
        class Functions {
            class snowfall {
                description = "Simple snowfall script";
                file = "weather\fn_dzn_snowfall.sqf";
            };
        };
    };
};
class RscLoadingText : RscText
{
    style = 2;
    x = 0.323532;
    y = 0.666672;
    w = 0.352944;
    h = 0.039216;
    sizeEx = 0.03921;
    colorText[] = {0.543,0.5742,0.4102,1.0};
};
class RscProgress
{
    x = 0.344;
    y = 0.619;
    w = 0.313726;
    h = 0.0261438;
    texture = "\ca\ui\data\loadscreen_progressbar_ca.paa";
    colorFrame[] = {0,0,0,0};
    colorBar[] = {1,1,1,1};
};
class RscProgressNotFreeze
{
    idc = -1;
    type = 45;
    style = 0;
    x = 0.022059;
    y = 0.911772;
    w = 0.029412;
    h = 0.039216;
    texture = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0)";
};
//
// the loading screen itself
//
class DayZ_loadingScreen
{
    idd = -1;
    duration = 10e10;
    fadein = 0;
    fadeout = 0;
    name = "loading screen";
    class controlsBackground
    {
        class blackBG : RscText
        {
            x = safezoneX;
            y = safezoneY;
            w = safezoneW;
            h = safezoneH;
            text = "";
            colorText[] = {0,0,0,0};
            colorBackground[] = {0,0,0,1};
        };
        /*
        class nicePic : RscPicture
        {
            style = 48 + 0x800; // ST_PICTURE + ST_KEEP_ASPECT_RATIO
            x = safezoneX + safezoneW/2 - 0.25;
            y = safezoneY + safezoneH/2 - 0.2;
            w = 0.5;
            h = 0.4;
            text = "img\nicePic.paa";
        };
        */
    };
    class controls
    {
        class Title1 : RscLoadingText
        {
            text = "$STR_LOADING"; // "Loading" text in the middle of the screen
        };
        class CA_Progress : RscProgress // progress bar, has to have idc 104
        {
            idc = 104;
            type = 8; // CT_PROGRESS
            style = 0; // ST_SINGLE
            texture = "\ca\ui\data\loadscreen_progressbar_ca.paa";
        };
        class CA_Progress2 : RscProgressNotFreeze // progress bar that will go reverse
        {
            idc = 103;
        };
        class Name2: RscText // the text on the top-left
        {
            idc = 101;
            x = 0.05;
            y = 0.029412;
            w = 0.9;
            h = 0.04902;
            text = "";
            sizeEx = 0.05;
            colorText[] = {0.543,0.5742,0.4102,1.0};
        };
    };
};

/*    
    For DayZ Epoch
    Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 15;    //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;
// May prevent "how are you civillian?" messages from NPC
enableSentences false;

// DayZ Epoch config
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500
// MaxHeliCrashes= 2; // Default = 5
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 8000; // Default = 10000

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

// new stuff
dayz_paraSpawn = false;

dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;
dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;
dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;

dayz_maxAnimals = 8; // Default: 8
dayz_tameDogs = true;
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Default: 0
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Default: 100

// DZEdebug = true;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
    //Compile vehicle configs
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_15.namalsk\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";                
    // Add trader citys
    _nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_15.namalsk\mission.sqf";

_serverMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");
    execVM "service_point\service_point.sqf";
};

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";    

//anti Hack
    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

//Lights
    //[0,0,true,true,true,58,280,600,[0.698, 0.556, 0.419],"Generator_DZ",0.1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";
};
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"
//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "weather\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf"
[] ExecVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

AT the bottom of init.sqf it should look like this.

if (!isDedicated) then {
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;
	waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
	dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
	_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
	_playerMonitor = 	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";	

//anti Hack
	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

//Lights
	//[0,0,true,true,true,58,280,600,[0.698, 0.556, 0.419],"Generator_DZ",0.1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

};

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf"

//R3F Towing and shit (or whatever you want to title it)

Also at the bottom of description.ext it should look like this.

};
	};
};

just to make sure

1 : I downloaded R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG and put this into my mission pbo

2 : I changed one entry in the init.sqf 

this one at the bottom //R3F Towing and shit (or whatever you want to title it)

3 : I changed two entrys in the desc.ext

this one

class RscTitles
{
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

and at the bottom

still no tow :-(

Some more Infos ....

There is no antihack running

There is no BE running

I am on Epoch 1.0.3.1 and on Namalsk 1.2 in the combined Epoch / Namalsk version

Server is hosted by Nitrado

Edited by michaelny