Share your Add item on trader

Alucard88

• 2 months later...

Just reviving an old post here, that I started. :)

I am setting up a new server and I'm making lots of modifications to traders. With this host, I don't have a trader_items table in my database. I have items only showing classnames in the traders. I've added other items to the traders with this new server and the icons and regular names showed up fine, but I've got some that aren't showing up fine.

dayz_20140512_100307.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

how do u add the dmr into heidisql? i tried these 4 ways---

["DMR",3]  - 250 - [5,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1] - [1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1] - 662 - trade-weapons

["DMR_DZ",3]

["DMR_DZ2",3]

["DMR_DZ3",3]  

i did all of those and put them in traders 662 530 and 508 plus i tried with just the black market trader    526.

what am i doing wrong? i have searched all i can on the web and thats all i can find about the way the dmr can go in.    plz help asap thx.                                                                           

This worked for me:

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["DMR_DZ",3]','10','[2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','0','694','trade_weapons');

Change the costs/trader id to what you want.

mine is exactly like yours but the trader id 694. i have a copy of all my trader id's and i don't see 694.  what map is that off? i am on epoch cherno.

694 is from Napf.

edit: actually, scratch that - don't remember which map I used this on lol

In your case: 508, 530, 662 are building supply vendors:

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server%20Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/server_traders.sqf

Just reviving an old post here, that I started. :)

I am setting up a new server and I'm making lots of modifications to traders. With this host, I don't have a trader_items table in my database. I have items only showing classnames in the traders. I've added other items to the traders with this new server and the icons and regular names showed up fine, but I've got some that aren't showing up fine.

dayz_20140512_100307.jpg

You ever figure out how to fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

Going to be adding new weapons/items/vehicles to my server. What tool are you guys using to do this? I'm trying it out with Navicat but it's a slow process and there's a lot I want to add.

Well...Navicat  :P

You're right, it's very slow the first time but the next time you need to update your traders (i.e. after a patch, reinstall, etc), it's literally all done in the press of a button.

Well...Navicat  :P

You're right, it's very slow the first time but the next time you need to update your traders (i.e. after a patch, reinstall, etc), it's literally all done in the press of a button.

Thanks I guess heh

Every time I add the amended traders_data.ibd to the server, no one can load into the server. It's as if the database is corrupt. When I go back to the original ibd it works just fine. All I'm doing is adding new lines to the ibd, what's wrong?