Steam update problems

wizznall

Steam has just updated Arma3 to the 1.32 is their away to back date it to 1.30, so we can play on the official 1.30 servers.

Or will the servers be updated to the new steam Arma 3 update.

As we play on the Vert01 Australian server and it is still set to the Arma3 1.30 and steam is running the Arma3 1.32 update.

I believe there is a way to roll back to 1.30 as written in detailed update of SPOTREP #00034

A Legacy Build Steam branch is available for advanced users. It contains the previous significant main branch version (1.30). It can be used to compare specific changes between major releases. The access code for this branch is: Arma3Legacy130

So we do realize that no one can access or unlock vehicles in servers that have updated to 1.32, right?  It's completely broken. Can we please get an update to fix this issue or can server admins please roll back to 1.30 so we can continue playing - please?

This issue have been fixed on MGT (confirmed), and CPC as far as I know. Not sure about other servers.

EDIT: Ok I can confirm that the MGT server has applied the Hotfix and vehicles are working on it.  ;)   Thanks, good job guys.... Now I'm going to check BMRF which is the one I've been in for some time.

EDIT 2: Ok so the BMRF server has not applied the Hotfix.

EDIT: Ok I can confirm that the MGT server has applied the Hotfix and vehicles are working on it.   ;)   Thanks, good job guys.... Now I'm going to check BMRF which is the one I've been in for some time.

EDIT 2: Ok so the BMRF server has not applied the Hotfix.

We had the hotfix applied then applied a second test hotfix which in turn re-broke it. Vehicle locking has been working the past 24+ hours fine. :)