Arma 3 Epoch Chernarus

ramme223

Just use 'all in arma map terrain' :)

we're running an ArmA 3 Wasteland Takistan server with it, any A1 or A2 map can be used, they also look so much better in the new engine.

feel free to send me an ip and website adress. ;)  Or is it the one in your signature? 

i loved cherno so much but i think its in someways had its time.. dotn get me wrong i still enjoy playing it but i honestly think that when Harz is released that will replace it forsure!

you will have propper highways not like the "highways" on altis xD rivers flowing though the map nice big citys and well ill just show you the video :P

any feedback on if anyone else likes the look of it :)

as say Axle on stream, when they will do Epoch standalone, there will be only "American-style map", so i think in arma 3 epoch map stay current. Hey guy, did't you sick from cherno map? for few years only one map, it's ridiculous. you love cherno map - play arma-2 epoch.

imho

i loved cherno so much but i think its in someways had its time.. dotn get me wrong i still enjoy playing it but i honestly think that when Harz is released that will replace it forsure!

you will have propper highways not like the "highways" on altis xD rivers flowing though the map nice big citys and well ill just show you the video :P

any feedback on if anyone else likes the look of it :)

yeah, nice map for wasteland/epoch 100 players... "no one see anybody for years..." and "i am already searching for my friend 3 weeks"

Discussed this earlier, I think once epoch code is fully released to public you'll see a few people hosting it.

Right now there is a large French community who play chernarus wasteland on Arma 3. They have strict whitelisting and keep finding out I'm not actually French though =(.

Here's a link to the old thread, there is a poll so feel free to cast a vote and show support for Epoch chernarus!