"No War", I thought this meant what it says?...

Elzeth

Hi.

I would just like to ask the developers something. I have the impression that the "starting zones", where you spawn after choosing 1 out of 3 teleports, is a safezone?

Which should mean that people cannot kill each other, or are not allowed to. And if they do, they get some kind of consequences for it.

Well, my friend and I had two boats which we were going to sell to the traders by the Neochori(?) spawn. We took long detours to avoid the mainland heading into the harbor. 

And when we finally arrive, and are about to get out of the boats JUST next to the harbour trader, a guy who stands in the safezone - runs out to us, jumps down to the beach in the safezone (where you clearly could shoot?) and kills us. This means that he is actually sitting in the safezone while shooting and killing my friend and I, and destroying our two boats. After the incident, the person that was guilty just started accusing me of harassing him and acted like he did absolutely nothing that was outside the rules. After talking (atleast trying to) with him, I just had enough - clearly he trolled. So I post this here.

I am not sure of what I want out of this, but I just want to hear some opinions on this scenario. 'Cause I clearly thought this was not allowed. But the person that shot could not act more nonchalant.

Here is some extra information (just for fun):

Timestamp - 02:32 CEST (about) 

BMRF.ME - server

Prone - Lord of cheapshots.

That prone guy is an absolute lowest of the lows troll. 

Him and a group of 3 others sat outside neochiri four 6 hours the other night killing fresh spawns and  on waiting to re enter the server after a server reset him and his buddies sat there highlighting the fact they were doing it and calling anyone who responded faggots, gays I am sure I heard the N word in there a few times too.

I know its not against the rules or anything but you will 100% find him doing that every single session. I don't think he knows that there is other parts of the map.

TL;DR 

Prone is a known piss ant 

That prone guy is an absolute lowest of the lows troll. 

Him and a group of 3 others sat outside neochiri four 6 hours the other night killing fresh spawns and  on waiting to re enter the server after a server reset him and his buddies sat there highlighting the fact they were doing it and calling anyone who responded faggots, gays I am sure I heard the N word in there a few times too.

I know its not against the rules or anything but you will 100% find him doing that every single session. I don't think he knows that there is other parts of the map.

TL;DR 

Prone is a known piss ant 

Could not say it any better.