[Resources] Scripts | Tools | AIO

DeanReid

Question

Hello, I'm doing this because I have a spare hour to fill up. I'll try keep this up to date as much as possible and if I've missed any feel free to moan, also if I have details wrong on difficulty of your addon then please inform so I can update  ;)  

Last Updated: 10/12/2014 | 7:40 GMT

INDEX

=============

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Installation Codes (Difficulty) *Based on Steps to Take*

=============

- RED = HARD *Mission Edits, Server Edits & Database Edits*

- ORANGE = Moderate *Mission Edits & Server Edits*

- BLUE = Easy *Mission Edits Only*

Good job, Dean! The Bank Robbery script is a bit outdated on the other website.  the 'new' topic ;3

Updated :)

Does that version of SargeAI work on 1.0.5.1 without bugs? I was playing hell trying to get it working with my new server, even though I've had it working in the past.

Last I used it (1.0.5) it worked fine, not tested on 1051

Thanks for this Dean! really nice and if i need a script and i am not sure what the name is, i just check here  :)

Happy to help :) 

Hi Dean,

Better Refueling now has finally got a first cut available for people to play with.

• Choose which vehicle to refuel using the fuel truck from those in range.
  • Real fuel capacities for air and sea vehicles (a Littlebird takes less time to refuel than a Merlin now).
  • Fuel pumps from vehicle traders (in building supplies) - to come in a few days.

Probably worth noting that A Plot for Life also includes Raymixs Snap build Pro and the modular build framework combined.

Oh, and the Depoy Anything link is still showing up in bright green :) .

Great resource to have

Hi Dean,

Better Refueling now has finally got a first cut available for people to play with.

• Choose which vehicle to refuel using the fuel truck from those in range.
  • Real fuel capacities for air and sea vehicles (a Littlebird takes less time to refuel than a Merlin now).
  • Fuel pumps from vehicle traders (in building supplies) - to come in a few days.

Probably worth noting that A Plot for Life also includes Raymixs Snap build Pro and the modular build framework combined.

Oh, and the Depoy Anything link is still showing up in bright green :) .

Great resource to have

I noticed that but I forgot to change it haha thanks :)

I'll update these :)

You could use this. it sets vehicles damage 0.5 every 10 days as long as there is no inventory

CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` EVENT `damageOnMaintain` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 10 DAY STARTS '2014-10-29 00:00:00' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE DO UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Damage`= 0.5 WHERE `Inventory` = '[]'$$