Amount of coins incorrect over 999,999

thanks for the link but im using cen's gui that i have incorporated the coins and bank balance into not the included hud

from the link it looks like "call BIS_fnc_numberText" is what needs adding to fix the problem. they only down side is i dont know where to add it.

this is the code i use to display the info

//COINS
_ctrlcoins= _display displayCtrl 1430;
//BANK
_ctrlbank= _display displayCtrl 1428;

//COINS
_ctrlcoins ctrlSetText str(player getVariable["bankMoney", 0]);
//BANK
_ctrlbank ctrlSetText str(player getVariable["cashMoney", 0]);

would i just change it to

_ctrlcoins ctrlSetText str(player getVariable["bankMoney", 0] call BIS_fnc_numberText);

nope that didnt work :(

BIS_fnc_numberText IS the function that fixes it. Do you actually have those functions called in your compiles.sqf ? Like so:

BIS_fnc_numberDigits    = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\numberDigits.sqf";
BIS_fnc_numberText      = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\numberText.sqf";

i do yes however i have moved the location of the files and updated the path accordingly

//#########################SINGLE CURRENCY#########################
BIS_fnc_numberDigits 	= compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\gold\numberDigits.sqf";
BIS_fnc_numberText 	= compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\gold\numberText.sqf";
//#################################################################

thanks for the link but im using cen's gui that i have incorporated the coins and bank balance into not the included hud

from the link it looks like "call BIS_fnc_numberText" is what needs adding to fix the problem. they only down side is i dont know where to add it.

this is the code i use to display the info

//COINS
_ctrlcoins= _display displayCtrl 1430;
//BANK
_ctrlbank= _display displayCtrl 1428;

//COINS
_ctrlcoins ctrlSetText str(player getVariable["bankMoney", 0]);
//BANK
_ctrlbank ctrlSetText str(player getVariable["cashMoney", 0]);

would i just change it to

_ctrlcoins ctrlSetText str(player getVariable["bankMoney", 0] call BIS_fnc_numberText);
_ctrlcoins ctrlSetText str( [player getVariable["bankMoney", 0]] call BIS_fnc_numberText);