DuckMeat

I was on the coast and I noticed the porta potty and thought that I might be able to use it to un-soil myself. of course it did not work but I thought it could be a good idea. I dunno, let me know if you think this could possibly be added to my christmas wish list.

Thank you.

-----------------------------

(only able to use once in a certain amount of time, removes a percentage (%) of soil if used within allotted time frame).

8x6C7C.png

I DUNNO, I think its a bad idea cause people don't even have to look to see if anyone is in it, they can just take a sniper rifle and shoot at these and get a kill without even knowing for certain someone is even in there...  they would just know theres a good chance someone could just be standing in there cleansing....      unless it was instant ?   but  maybe if they do this also make it so a player can go up to one of the water faucets/dispensors in game and can remove soil there as well... say half a soil every second....?

unless it was instant ?   but  maybe if they do this also make it so a player can go up to one of the water faucets/dispensors in game and can remove soil there as well... say half a soil every second....?

I like your idea too, it could be added to a list of options like wash hands n face, drink, fill canteen or water bottle.    :ph34r:  :D

I DUNNO, I think its a bad idea cause people don't even have to look to see if anyone is in it, they can just take a sniper rifle and shoot at these and get a kill without even knowing for certain someone is even in there...  they would just know theres a good chance someone could just be standing in there cleansing....      unless it was instant ?   but  maybe if they do this also make it so a player can go up to one of the water faucets/dispensors in game and can remove soil there as well... say half a soil every second....?

wal no some one could kill you while you performing a survival action oh the horror. :P

welcome to survial based games every action you take has a risk attached you just need to decide if that risk is worth it and do what you can to migrate as much risk as possible.