How To Enforce No PvP?

ZeroIP

Hello!

So I'm running an epoch server and I want to have PvP restricted to zones, leaving most of the island free of PvP. I've seen servers use a combat indicator, but that isn't exactly what I need; I need a way to stop it outside of these zones. ANy help would be appreciated!

Hello!

So I'm running an epoch server and I want to have PvP restricted to zones, leaving most of the island free of PvP. I've seen servers use a combat indicator, but that isn't exactly what I need; I need a way to stop it outside of these zones. ANy help would be appreciated!

By banning people who don't follow your rules of 0 PvP outside of any area's that you describe.

By banning people who don't follow your rules of 0 PvP outside of any area's that you describe.

Okay, that's what I figured. In that case, is there anywhere I can get that script that shows when two people have engaged in PvP? I've been looking for it and can't find it.

Lots of those type of situations require admin to be on the server as much as possible or they are not successful.

There is no script you can install to select PVP zones and autokick/autoban if someone shoots someone outside that zone that I've ever seen.

Get more admin and set them up with shifts.  Admining a server requires actually being on it.

In your RPT it will display if someone was killed. Also ingame it will display who was killed by who with what weapon and range. But be aware that its sometimes buggy and doesn't always display which you can then refer to your RPT log.

I'm going to ignore the other guy. I do know about the popup on screen, however I believe it has to be enabled. How can I do this?

Have active admins on the server which play regularly and try to make-sure 1 is on at all times.

I get that, and I already have people for that. My question is on enabling the kill logs so that there's a pop up whenever someone is killed by another player, I've seen them before and tried to enable them with failed results.