aaronc992

Thats not me? I don't remember this? Maybe this guy who you thought was me went over the rock. This isn't me.

this is the last thing i will comment , filthy combat loggers dont deserve a explanation .

your the only person who's connection status changed and youll noticei flipped up the player list at the end to make it easy for administrators to locate the session.

go play king of the hill you spawn with gear it may be more your speed.

Let's just wait for the admin, 

aaronc992 can give the admin his GUID when asked, The admin can then crossreference the logs,

If he tells the truth, he could be unbanned,

if not i guess for wasting the admins time... Must be a punishment for that.

Global ban from all Epoch servers maybe?

So you are sure that's not you caught on tape? And you are sure that there is another person with your rather unique name running in epoch?

Are you sure?

Really really sure?

im sorry ZohanX but i dont agree with you on that point, the game needs less of the diseases that play already, without allowing their crap for alpha test.  Maybe one day down the line they may realise that and start to play with a little integrity.

Have fun, play fair and all is good.

SS = Stream sniping. CL = Combat Logging.
Neither are tolerated.  And as far as I'm concerned, every case in this thread was proven to my knowledge.

Also, our community is far from stupid; so don't even bother trying to pull one over on them.  

Play the game with honor and you will never have an issue.

Locking thread.

GG no re.