Files are not signed by a key accepted by this server

Run VANILLA Arma2OA through Steam.

Click the Expansions tab.

Remove/Uncheck all addons that are not part of arma.

Restart your arma or launch with whatever launcher you use.

NB - Launchng the game through any launcher or with any mod lines to do this will not work as the -mod lines inserted into the launch parameters locks out the adding/removal of expansions within the game.

• 3 years later...

I have the same problem, can someone help me? When I join a server with DayZLauncher I have the same problem with the files, after pressing continue it drops me back to the main menu. I tried to disable the "DayZ Epoch" mod from expansions, but i cant do that. And when i launch the vanilla Arma 2 OA there is no "Dayz Epoch" mod in the expensions....

2 hours ago, Klemaly said:

I have the same problem, can someone help me? When I join a server with DayZLauncher I have the same problem with the files, after pressing continue it drops me back to the main menu. I tried to disable the "DayZ Epoch" mod from expansions, but i cant do that. And when i launch the vanilla Arma 2 OA there is no "Dayz Epoch" mod in the expensions....

you need to redownload the 1061 version to join any server who hasnt updated yet, which is most likely 100% of servers lol

I didnt find a link anywhere for it, so i have to upload it for our players to be able to connect.

www.eliteslk.com

follow the instructions on my homepage to fix this issue