[IDEA] Topic starting idea

So in order to organize this forum category a bit better, I was thinking we can either have an admin create 2 sub categories

1. Bugs and Glitches
  2. Support/Installation

Or have a title format

Example:

1. [bug] your title*
  2. [support] *your title*

I saw what NastyBastrd tried to do, but that only makes one large post into two large posts. 

We need a fixed title system or subcategories!!

Thanks for your time.

So in order to organize this forum category a bit better, I was thinking we can either have an admin create 2 sub categories

• Bugs and Glitches
  • Support/Installation
Or have a title format

Example:

• [bug] your title*
  • [support] *your title*
I saw what NastyBastrd tried to do, but that only makes one large post into two large posts.

We need a fixed title system or subcategories!!

Thanks for your time.

Send a message to vbawol asking of he will do it.

Titan can you test if your hiveext allows storing of 0 gold coins in the char data?

deposit all your gold and check the cashmoney in db

can get mine to go below 1 goldcoin, wich isnt game breaking but it does work on my nerves xD

fixed the problem its working as intended now

You really should place bugs in GitHub rather than have topics for them, it'll make it easier to track and prevent duplicates since GitHub is designed to track and help you fix bugs, whereas a forum isn't. Just saves you unnecessary effort. :)

I personally use Issue Tracker for tracking issues on our projects (overpoch & other stuff) and I think it is a good idea to use a specific tool.

It is a good idea but it is (unfortunately) for programmers and techies. Community at large will not use those kind of system. People simply don't bother. I hope it changes some day.