LOGISTIC - TOW / LIFT

does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the towing position of specific vehicles. Even after using anarior's edit there are still a few vehicles that tow a few feet in the air, or a few feet underground. Its not a huge issue as the context options usually still appear and disconnected them usually happens without fire and and explosions but it agitates my OCD.

You would need to code in exceptions for vehicles ( currently they all get handles the same way)

For example the UAZ his tow section ( same coords as others) is way down in the ground somehow, so when he gets towed it's high in the air.

You can add a exception if typeOf in ['UAZ'] then get a different attach point.

@ nightmare, thanks for this contribution. It worked great on my test server and I will be adding it in place of the original R3F logistics on our servers.

@pekass, @poweredbypot, and others asking about tow distances and the UAZ,

Note that the attachTo function calculates positions relative to the center of the object to which you are attaching something. With that in mind, you can adjust the tow distances in the line below, which is found at line 34 in logistics\tow\attach.sqf. You can adjust the 1.3 to move the vehicle closer or further; you could make the distance proportional to the length of the towing vehicle, which is roughly (2xboundingBox _tug select 0 select 2), or towed vehicle, which would be 2x(boundingBox _object select 0 select 1).

_object attachTo [ _tug, [0,(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 1) + (boundingBox _object select 0 select 1) + 1.3, (boundingBox _tug select 0 select 2) - (boundingBox _object select 0 select 2)] ];

There is a nice discussion of attachTo and,  boundingBox, here:

http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-attachto-and-setvectordirandup/

http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-boundingbox-boundingboxreal-composetext-formattext-visibleposition-visiblepositionasl/

The boundingBox for the UAZ has an error I believe, which would explain why it shoots up in the air. I fiddled with this myself for an afternoon, and found that any adjustment that fixed the issue with the UAZ would put every other vehicle way out of position. The suggestion above to have a re-adjustment of the Z coordinate for attachment for UAZ's would fix this.

I hope this is helpful.

@nightmare, hi! Thx u very much for a script! Its rly cool and small :3

Could u pls help me? I have a problem on my server.

When a player tries to tow the car and other player near him, the machine is not attached and there is an inscription that attached player, not a car, so car not attached. When within a radius of 50-100 meters there are no other players, car towed fine.

In Infistar action check is disabled.

How can I solve this problem?

I like it!

I reworked the german a bit...

If you don't like it you don't have to change it but here it is:

STR_LOG_LIFT = "OBJEKT KOPPELN";

STR_LOG_ATTACHED = "OBJEKT '%1' GEKOPPELT.";
STR_LOG_DROPPED = "OBJEKT '%1' ABGEKOPPELT.";
STR_LOG_DROP = "OBJEKT ABKOPPELN";
STR_LOG_CANT_LIFT_TOWING = "OBJEKT '%1' KANN NICHT HOCHGEZOGEN WERDEN, WEIL ES BEREITS ABGESCHLEPPT WIRD.";
STR_LOG_CANT_LIFT_MOVING = "OBJEKT '%1' IST ZU DICHT AN EINEM ANDEREN SPIELER DRAN.";
STR_LOG_CANT_LIFT_PLAYER = "IM OBJEKT '%1' BEFINDET SICH EIN SPIELER.";
STR_LOG_ALREADY = "DAS OBJEKT '%1' WIRD BEREITS VON EINEM ANDEREN OBJEKT TRANSPORTIERT.";
STR_LOG_NOW_SELECT = "WÄHLE NUN DAS OBJEKT, DAS OBJEKT '%1' ABSCHLEPPEN SOLL...";
STR_TOW_THIS = "DAS OBJEKT KOPPELN";
STR_LOG_TUG_SELECT = "... AUSGEWÄHLTES OBJEKT MIT DIESEM ABSCHLEPPEN";
STR_LOG_TOW = "ABSCHLEPPEN...";
STR_LOG_UNTOW = "DAS OBJEKT ABKOPPELN";
STR_LOG_TOO_FAR = "DAS OBJEKT '%1' IST ZU WEIT ENTFERNT ZUM KOPPELN.";
STR_LOG_IMPOSSIBLE_VEHICLE = "NUR DER PILOT KANN DIESE OBJEKT ABKOPPELN.";
STR_LOG_IN_TRANSIT = "DAS OBJEKT '%1' IST IN BEWEGUNG.";
STR_LOG_INPROGRESS = "SORRY, ABER DIE DERZEITIGE AKTION IST NOCH NICHT BEENDET!";
STR_LOG_UNTOWED = "OBJEKT '%1' WURDE ABGEKOPPELT.";

@nightmare, hi! Thx u very much for a script! Its rly cool and small :3

Could u pls help me? I have a problem on my server.

When a player tries to tow the car and other player near him, the machine is not attached and there is an inscription that attached player, not a car, so car not attached. When within a radius of 50-100 meters there are no other players, car towed fine.

In Infistar action check is disabled.

How can I solve this problem?

Check my post at the top of the page.

This might be useful for some people. I've modified the tow/attach.sqf file to attach the player to the towing vehicle before playing the animation instead of the other way around. This fixes a few issues. Also I fixed up some of the tow distances.

Replace your logistic\tow\attach.sqf with this:

if (LOG_INPROGRESS) then{
[STR_LOG_INPROGRESS,COLOR_ERROR] call SAM_SAYS;
} else {
LOG_INPROGRESS = true;
	private ["_object","_tug"];
	_object = LOG_OBJECT_SELECTION;
	_tug = _this select 0;

if (!(isNull _object) && (alive _object) && !(_object getVariable "LOG_disabled")) then{	
		if (isNull (_object getVariable "LOG_moves_by") && (isNull (_object getVariable "LOG_moves_by") || (!alive (_object getVariable "LOG_moves_by")))) then{
			if ( _object distance _tug <= 20 ) then{

_tug setVariable ["LOG_trailer", _object, true];

_object setVariable ["LOG_moves_by", _tug, true];

player attachTo [_tug, [ 
					(boundingBox _tug select 1 select 0),
					(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 1) + 2, 
					(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 2) - (boundingBox player select 0 select 2)]];
					sleep 0.2;

player setDir 270;
					player setPos (getPos player);

player playActionNow "Medic";
					sleep 2;

_object setVelocity [0,0,0];
				_object attachTo [ _tug, [
				(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 1) + (boundingBox _object select 0 select 1) - 1,
				(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 2) - (boundingBox _object select 0 select 2)
				]];

LOG_OBJECT_SELECTION = objNull;
				detach player;

sleep 3;
				[format [STR_LOG_ATTACHED, getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _object) >> "displayName")],COLOR_SUCCESS] call SAM_SAYS;				
			}else{[format [STR_LOG_TOO_FAR, getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _object) >> "displayName")],COLOR_ERROR] call SAM_SAYS;};
		}else{[format [STR_LOG_IN_TRANSIT, getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _object) >> "displayName")],COLOR_ERROR] call SAM_SAYS;};
	};
LOG_INPROGRESS = false;
};

I like it!

I reworked the german a bit...

If you don't like it you don't have to change it but here it is:

thx,  i've added your rework.

Nightmare,

We're using this script on my server. It works great except for two MAJOR exploits. Below are descriptions of the problems, and video's demoing the problems.

1. Players can glitch through walls into bases with your script. They tow a vehicle, push the towed vehicle through the wall so the driver's seat is inside the base. They can walk up to the towed vehicle, and use any of the Get in vehicle options. This warps the player into the drivers seat on the other side of the base wall, then ejects the player out of the vehicle inside the base! When a vehicle is being towed, the player should not have the option to get into it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfzqIxJ9dVI

2. Players can attach vehicles that are not within line of sight to each other. This glitches vehicles from up to 20m away through floors, walls, and doorways. Can be used to steal vehicles out of bases. Would be good if there was a line of sight check, or reducing the distance a vehicle can be attached from to something like 5m. So they basically have to be touching.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyCzvp-nHQ

Sorry for the crappy video quality, but I think it's good enough to see these problems. If you could fix these exploits ASAP it would be greatly appreciated. I've already had to ban 2 players from my server because they wouldn't stop using this glitch/exploit, even after repeated warnings from admins.

Thank you!

Nightmare,

We're using this script on my server. It works great except for one MAJOR exploit.

Players can glitch through walls into bases with your script. They tow a vehicle, push the towed vehicle through the wall so the driver's seat is inside the base. They can walk up to the towed vehicle, use the "Get in drivers seat" option. This warps the player into the drivers seat on the other side of the base wall, then boots the player out of the vehicle inside the base.

The only way around this would be to remove the options to get into the vehicle while it's being towed. Please update your script and fix this.

Thank you!

This feature already exists and works without issue . Maybe you should check the config.sqf file, it is enabled by default.

This feature already exists and works without issue . Maybe you should check the config.sqf file, it is enabled by default.

I updated my post with video's.

All that setting does is eject the player from the vehicle after they try to get in, it doesn't prevent them from actually getting in. See the first video for how it's used to breach base security.

Players can attach vehicles that are not within line of sight to each other. This glitches vehicles from up to 20m away through floors, walls, and doorways. Can be used to steal vehicles out of bases. Would be good if there was a line of sight check, or reducing the distance a vehicle can be attached from to something like 5m. So they basically have to be touching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyCzvp-nHQ

hi,

2 things you can do:

1.)  set "LOG_CFG_ALLOW_LOCKED" to false, in the config

2.)   open "/logistic/tow/attach.sqf" and look for:  "if ( _object distance _tug <= 20 )", and change the value of your choice. (meters)

hi,

2 things you can do:

1.)  set "LOG_CFG_ALLOW_LOCKED" to false, in the config

2.)   open "/logistic/tow/attach.sqf" and look for:  "if ( _object distance _tug <= 20 )", and change the value of your choice. (meters)

1. Here's my config

LOG_CFG_lANG = "en"; 			/*  en = english , de = german , fr = french  */
    LOG_CFG_ALLOW_LOCKED = false;	 	/* allow to transport locked vehicles */
    LOG_CFG_ALLOW_CHAINING = false; 	/* allow chain towing  */
    LOG_CFG_ALLOW_GETIN = false; 		/* allow player to get into a towed / lifted object  */

• 1 month later...

Hi Nightmare,

First of all, great script. Use it on both my servers. I am having an issue whereby sometimes players don't get the tow/lift option, at all. I have made sure both vehicles are on the appropriate lists and they are, but they don't get an option. Sometimes if they relog, they can then do it. However I can go up to both vehicles and tow/lift them no problem.  

Any ideas?

I am calling the file from here : 

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\variables.sqf";				                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";				//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";	//Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";				//Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "logistic\init.sqf";                             //Nightmare Tow/Lift
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "baseJump\init.sqf";                             //Nightmare Basejump
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Hi Nightmare,

First of all, great script. Use it on both my servers. I am having an issue whereby sometimes players don't get the tow/lift option, at all. I have made sure both vehicles are on the appropriate lists and they are, but they don't get an option. Sometimes if they relog, they can then do it. However I can go up to both vehicles and tow/lift them no problem.  

Any ideas?

I am calling the file from here : 

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\variables.sqf";				                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";				//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";	//Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";				//Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "logistic\init.sqf";                             //Nightmare Tow/Lift
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "baseJump\init.sqf";                             //Nightmare Basejump
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Server desynk?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought.

A player was having the old "can't tow two vehicles that are both on the list" chestnut again just before, so I teleported over there and looked at the classname of the vehicle. It came up as Ural_CDF using my admin tool. I checked the list and it was indeed on the list, but as ural_cdf (all lower case).

Would that be an issue? Both myself and my other admin can lift/tow vehicles everytime providing they are both on the list of supported vehicles. Sometimes when players can't, they relog and are able to. I am at a loss as to what to try next?

Would uppercase/lowercase REALLY be that much of an issue? 

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever i change my config.sqf I get error where i cannot get past the load screen. If I leave the Config.sqf as-is. the mod works fine, however i only want certain vehicles and helis to be able to tow, and lift.

Here is my config

LOG_CFG_lANG = "en"; /*  en = english , de = german , fr = french  */
LOG_CFG_ALLOW_LOCKED = false; /* allow to transport locked vehicles */
LOG_CFG_ALLOW_CHAINING = false; /* allow chain towing  */
LOG_CFG_ALLOW_GETIN = false; /* allow player to get into a towed / lifted object  */

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIST OF VEHICLES WHERE CAN TOW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/ 

LOG_CFG_CANTOW=[
"gaz_vodnik",
"gaz_vodnik_dz",
"gaz_vodnik_dz_lm",
"gaz_vodnik_dz_vlm",
"gaz_vodnik_dze",
"gaz_vodnik_hmg",
"gaz_vodnik_medevac",
"hmmwv",
"hmmwv_ambulance",
"hmmwv_ambulance_cz_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_ambulance_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_armored",
"hmmwv_avenger",
"hmmwv_avenger_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_dz",
"hmmwv_m1035_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_m1151_m2_cz_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_m1151_m2_cz_des_ep1_dz",
"hmmwv_m1151_m2_cz_des_ep1_dze",
"hmmwv_m1151_m2_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_m2",
"hmmwv_m998_crows_m2_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_m998_crows_mk19_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_m998a2_sov_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_m998a2_sov_des_ep1_dz",
"hmmwv_m998a2_sov_des_ep1_dze",
"hmmwv_mk19",
"hmmwv_mk19_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_terminal_ep1",
"hmmwv_tow",
"hmmwv_tow_des_ep1",
"kamaz",
"kamazopen",
"kamazreammo",
"kamazrefuel",
"kamazrefuel_dz",
"kamazrepair",
"landrover_cz_ep1",
"landrover_mg_tk_ep1",
"landrover_mg_tk_ep1_dz",
"landrover_mg_tk_ep1_dze",
"landrover_mg_tk_ins_ep1",
"landrover_special_cz_ep1",
"landrover_special_cz_ep1_dz",
"landrover_special_cz_ep1_dze",
"landrover_spg9_tk_ep1",
"landrover_spg9_tk_ins_ep1",
"landrover_tk_civ_ep1",
"mtvr",
"mtvr_des_ep1",
"mtvrreammo",
"mtvrreammo_des_ep1",
"mtvrrefuel",
"mtvrrefuel_des_ep1",
"mtvrrefuel_des_ep1_dz",
"mtvrrepair",
"mtvrrepair_des_ep1",
"mtvrsalvage_des_ep1",
"mtvrsupply_des_ep1",
"towingtractor",
"tractor",
"tractorold",
"ural_cdf",
"ural_ins",
"ural_tk_civ_ep1",
"ural_un_ep1",
"ural_zu23_cdf",
"ural_zu23_gue",
"ural_zu23_ins",
"ural_zu23_tk_ep1",
"ural_zu23_tk_gue_ep1",
"uralcivil",
"uralcivil2",
"uralopen_cdf",
"uralopen_ins",
"uralreammo_cdf",
"uralreammo_ins",
"uralreammo_tk_ep1",
"uralrefuel_cdf",
"uralrefuel_ins",
"uralrefuel_tk_ep1",
"uralrefuel_tk_ep1_dz",
"uralrepair_cdf",
"uralrepair_ins",
"uralrepair_tk_ep1",
"uralsalvage_tk_ep1",
"uralsupply_tk_ep1",
"v3s_civ",
"v3s_gue",
"v3s_open_tk_civ_ep1",
"v3s_open_tk_ep1",
"v3s_reammo_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_refuel_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_refuel_tk_gue_ep1_dz",
"v3s_repair_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_salvage_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_supply_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_tk_ep1",
"v3s_tk_gue_ep1",
"warfarereammotruck_cdf",
"warfarereammotruck_gue",
"warfarereammotruck_ins",
"warfarereammotruck_ru",
"warfarereammotruck_usmc",
"warfarerepairtruck_gue",
"warfaresalvagetruck_cdf",
"warfaresalvagetruck_gue",
"warfaresalvagetruck_ins",
"warfaresalvagetruck_ru",
"warfaresalvagetruck_usmc",
"warfaresupplytruck_cdf",
"warfaresupplytruck_gue",
"warfaresupplytruck_ins",
"warfaresupplytruck_ru",
"warfaresupplytruck_usmc",
];

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIST OF VEHICLES WHERE IS TOWABLE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/ 

LOG_CFG_ISTOWABLE=[
"armoredsuv_pmc",
"armoredsuv_pmc_dz",
"armoredsuv_pmc_dze",
"atv_cz_ep1",
"atv_us_ep1",
"av8b",
"av8b2",
"baf_atv_d",
"baf_atv_w",
"baf_fv510_d",
"baf_fv510_w",
"baf_offroad_d",
"baf_offroad_w",
"gaz_vodnik",
"gaz_vodnik_dz",
"gaz_vodnik_dz_lm",
"gaz_vodnik_dz_vlm",
"gaz_vodnik_dze",
"gaz_vodnik_hmg",
"gaz_vodnik_medevac",
"hilux1_civil_1_open",
"hilux1_civil_2_covered",
"hilux1_civil_3_open",
"hilux1_civil_3_open_ep1",
"hmmwv",
"hmmwv_ambulance",
"hmmwv_armored",
"hmmwv_avenger",
"hmmwv_avenger_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_dz",
"hmmwv_m1035_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_m2",
"hmmwv_mk19",
"hmmwv_mk19_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_terminal_ep1",
"hmmwv_tow",
"hmmwv_tow_des_ep1",
"ikarus",
"kamaz",
"kamazopen",
"kamazreammo",
"kamazrefuel",
"kamazrefuel_dz",
"kamazrepair",
"lada1",
"lada1_gdr",
"lada1_tk_civ_ep1",
"lada2",
"lada2_gdr",
"lada2_tk_civ_ep1",
"lada4_gdr",
"lada5_gdr",
"lada_base",
"ladalm",
"landrover_cz_ep1",
"landrover_mg_tk_ep1",
"landrover_spg9_tk_ep1",
"landrover_tk_civ_ep1",
"mtvr",
"mtvr_des_ep1",
"mtvrreammo",
"mtvrreammo_des_ep1",
"mtvrrefuel",
"mtvrrefuel_des_ep1",
"mtvrrefuel_des_ep1_dz",
"mtvrrepair",
"mtvrrepair_des_ep1",
"mtvrsalvage_des_ep1",
"mtvrsupply_des_ep1",
"offroad_dshkm_gue",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dz",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze1",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze2",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze3",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze4",
"offroad_dshkm_ins",
"offroad_dshkm_tk_gue_ep1",
"offroad_spg9_gue",
"offroad_spg9_tk_gue_ep1",
"old_bike_tk_civ_ep1",
"old_bike_tk_ins_ep1",
"old_moto_tk_civ_ep1",
"papercar",
"pickup_pk_gue",
"pickup_pk_gue_dz",
"pickup_pk_gue_dze",
"pickup_pk_ins",
"pickup_pk_ins_dz",
"pickup_pk_ins_dze",
"pickup_pk_tk_gue_ep1",
"pickup_pk_tk_gue_ep1_dz",
"pickup_pk_tk_gue_ep1_dze",
"policecar",
"s1203_ambulance_ep1",
"s1203_tk_civ_ep1",
"skoda",
"skodablue",
"skodagreen",
"skodared",
"suv_blue",
"suv_camo",
"suv_charcoal",
"suv_dz",
"suv_green",
"suv_orange",
"suv_pink",
"suv_pmc",
"suv_pmc_baf",
"suv_red",
"suv_silver",
"suv_tk_civ_ep1",
"suv_tk_ep1",
"suv_un_ep1",
"suv_white",
"suv_yellow",
"towingtractor",
"tractor",
"tractorold",
"tt650_civ",
"tt650_gue",
"tt650_ins",
"tt650_tk_civ_ep1",
"tt650_tk_ep1",
"uaz_ags30_cdf",
"uaz_ags30_ins",
"uaz_ags30_ru",
"uaz_ags30_tk_ep1",
"uaz_cdf",
"uaz_ins",
"uaz_mg_cdf",
"uaz_mg_cdf",
"uaz_mg_cdf_dz_lm",
"uaz_mg_cdf_dz_vlm",
"uaz_mg_ins",
"uaz_mg_ins_dz_lm",
"uaz_mg_ins_dz_vlm",
"uaz_mg_tk_ep1",
"uaz_mg_tk_ep1_dz",
"uaz_mg_tk_ep1_dze",
"uaz_ru",
"uaz_spg9_ins",
"uaz_unarmed_tk_civ_ep1",
"uaz_unarmed_tk_ep1",
"uaz_unarmed_un_ep1",
"ural_cdf",
"ural_ins",
"ural_tk_civ_ep1",
"ural_un_ep1",
"ural_zu23_cdf",
"ural_zu23_gue",
"ural_zu23_ins",
"ural_zu23_tk_ep1",
"ural_zu23_tk_gue_ep1",
"uralcivil",
"uralcivil2",
"uralopen_cdf",
"uralopen_ins",
"uralreammo_cdf",
"uralreammo_ins",
"uralreammo_tk_ep1",
"uralrefuel_cdf",
"uralrefuel_ins",
"uralrefuel_tk_ep1",
"uralrefuel_tk_ep1_dz",
"uralrepair_cdf",
"uralrepair_ins",
"uralrepair_tk_ep1",
"uralsalvage_tk_ep1",
"uralsupply_tk_ep1",
"v3s_civ",
"v3s_gue",
"v3s_open_tk_civ_ep1",
"v3s_open_tk_ep1",
"v3s_reammo_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_refuel_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_repair_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_supply_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_tk_ep1",
"v3s_tk_gue_ep1",
"volha_1_tk_civ_ep1",
"volha_2_tk_civ_ep1",
"volhalimo_tk_civ_ep1",
"vwgolf",
"warfarereammotruck_ru",
"warfaresupplytruck_ru",
"zodiac",
"zsu_cdf",
"zsu_ins",
"zsu_tk_ep1"
];

LIST OF HELIS WHERE CAN LIFT

LOG_CFG_CANLIFT=[
"baf_merlin_dze",
"ch53_dze",
"ch_47f_baf",
"ch_47f_ep1",
"ch_47f_ep1_dz",
"ch_47f_ep1_dze",
"mi17_dze",
"mv22_dz",
];

LIST OF VEHICLES WHERE IS LIFTABLE

LOG_CFG_ISLIFTABLE=[
"armoredsuv_pmc",
"armoredsuv_pmc_dz",
"armoredsuv_pmc_dze",
"atv_cz_ep1",
"atv_us_ep1",
"av8b",
"av8b2",
"baf_atv_d",
"baf_atv_w",
"baf_fv510_d",
"baf_fv510_w",
"baf_jackal2_gmg_d",
"baf_jackal2_gmg_w",
"baf_jackal2_l2a1_d",
"baf_jackal2_l2a1_w",
"baf_offroad_d",
"baf_offroad_w",
"car_hatchback",
"car_sedan",
"csj_gyroc",
"csj_gyrocover",
"csj_gyrop",
"datsun1_civil_1_open",
"datsun1_civil_2_covered",
"datsun1_civil_3_open",
"fishing_boat",
"gaz_vodnik",
"gaz_vodnik_dz",
"gaz_vodnik_dz_lm",
"gaz_vodnik_dz_vlm",
"gaz_vodnik_dze",
"gaz_vodnik_hmg",
"gaz_vodnik_medevac",
"hilux1_civil_1_open",
"hilux1_civil_2_covered",
"hilux1_civil_3_open",
"hilux1_civil_3_open_ep1",
"hmmwv",
"hmmwv_ambulance",
"hmmwv_armored",
"hmmwv_avenger",
"hmmwv_avenger_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_dz",
"hmmwv_m1035_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_m2",
"hmmwv_mk19",
"hmmwv_mk19_des_ep1",
"hmmwv_terminal_ep1",
"hmmwv_tow",
"hmmwv_tow_des_ep1",
"ikarus",
"ikarus_tk_civ_ep1",
"jetskiyanahui_blue",
"jetskiyanahui_green",
"jetskiyanahui_red",
"jetskiyanahui_yellow",
"kamaz",
"kamazopen",
"kamazreammo",
"kamazrefuel",
"kamazrefuel_dz",
"kamazrepair",
"lada1",
"lada1_gdr",
"lada1_tk_civ_ep1",
"lada2",
"lada2_gdr",
"lada2_tk_civ_ep1",
"lada4_gdr",
"lada5_gdr",
"lada_base",
"ladalm",
"landrover_cz_ep1",
"landrover_mg_tk_ep1",
"landrover_spg9_tk_ep1",
"landrover_tk_civ_ep1",
"m1030",
"m1030_us_des_ep1",
"m1126_icv_m2_ep1",
"m1126_icv_mk19_ep1",
"m1128_mgs_ep1",
"m1129_mc_ep1",
"m1130_cv_ep1",
"m1133_mev_ep1",
"m1135_atgmv_ep1",
"m113_tk_ep1",
"m113_un_ep1",
"m113ambul_tk_ep1",
"m113ambul_tk_ep1_dz",
"m113ambul_un_ep1",
"m113ambul_un_ep1_dz",
"mmt_civ",
"mmt_usmc",
"mtvr",
"mtvr_des_ep1",
"mtvrreammo",
"mtvrreammo_des_ep1",
"mtvrrefuel",
"mtvrrefuel_des_ep1",
"mtvrrefuel_des_ep1_dz",
"mtvrrepair",
"mtvrrepair_des_ep1",
"mtvrsalvage_des_ep1",
"mtvrsupply_des_ep1",
"offroad_dshkm_gue",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dz",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze1",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze2",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze3",
"offroad_dshkm_gue_dze4",
"offroad_dshkm_ins",
"offroad_dshkm_tk_gue_ep1",
"offroad_spg9_gue",
"offroad_spg9_tk_gue_ep1",
"old_bike_tk_civ_ep1",
"old_bike_tk_ins_ep1",
"old_moto_tk_civ_ep1",
"papercar",
"pbx",
"pchela1t",
"pickup_pk_gue",
"pickup_pk_gue_dz",
"pickup_pk_gue_dze",
"pickup_pk_ins",
"pickup_pk_ins_dz",
"pickup_pk_ins_dze",
"pickup_pk_tk_gue_ep1",
"pickup_pk_tk_gue_ep1_dz",
"pickup_pk_tk_gue_ep1_dze",
"policecar",
"rhib",
"rhib2turret",
"s1203_ambulance_ep1",
"s1203_tk_civ_ep1",
"seafox",
"seafox_ep1",
"skoda",
"skodablue",
"skodagreen",
"skodared",
"smallboat_1",
"smallboat_2",
"suv_blue",
"suv_camo",
"suv_charcoal",
"suv_dz",
"suv_green",
"suv_orange",
"suv_pink",
"suv_pmc",
"suv_pmc_baf",
"suv_red",
"suv_silver",
"suv_tk_civ_ep1",
"suv_tk_ep1",
"suv_un_ep1",
"suv_white",
"suv_yellow",
"towingtractor",
"tractor",
"tractorold",
"tt650_civ",
"tt650_gue",
"tt650_ins",
"tt650_tk_civ_ep1",
"tt650_tk_ep1",
"uaz_ags30_cdf",
"uaz_ags30_ins",
"uaz_ags30_ru",
"uaz_ags30_tk_ep1",
"uaz_cdf",
"uaz_ins",
"uaz_mg_cdf",
"uaz_mg_cdf",
"uaz_mg_cdf_dz_lm",
"uaz_mg_cdf_dz_vlm",
"uaz_mg_ins",
"uaz_mg_ins_dz_lm",
"uaz_mg_ins_dz_vlm",
"uaz_mg_tk_ep1",
"uaz_mg_tk_ep1_dz",
"uaz_mg_tk_ep1_dze",
"uaz_ru",
"uaz_spg9_ins",
"uaz_unarmed_tk_civ_ep1",
"uaz_unarmed_tk_ep1",
"uaz_unarmed_un_ep1",
"ural_cdf",
"ural_ins",
"ural_tk_civ_ep1",
"ural_un_ep1",
"ural_zu23_cdf",
"ural_zu23_gue",
"ural_zu23_ins",
"ural_zu23_tk_ep1",
"ural_zu23_tk_gue_ep1",
"uralcivil",
"uralcivil2",
"uralopen_cdf",
"uralopen_ins",
"uralreammo_cdf",
"uralreammo_ins",
"uralreammo_tk_ep1",
"uralrefuel_cdf",
"uralrefuel_ins",
"uralrefuel_tk_ep1",
"uralrefuel_tk_ep1_dz",
"uralrepair_cdf",
"uralrepair_ins",
"uralrepair_tk_ep1",
"uralsalvage_tk_ep1",
"uralsupply_tk_ep1",
"v3s_civ",
"v3s_gue",
"v3s_open_tk_civ_ep1",
"v3s_open_tk_ep1",
"v3s_reammo_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_refuel_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_repair_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_supply_tk_gue_ep1",
"v3s_tk_ep1",
"v3s_tk_gue_ep1",
"volha_1_tk_civ_ep1",
"volha_2_tk_civ_ep1",
"volhalimo_tk_civ_ep1",
"vwgolf",
"warfarereammotruck_ru",
"warfaresupplytruck_ru",
"zodiac",
"zsu_cdf",
"zsu_ins",
"zsu_tk_ep1"
];

Did I do something wrong here, or does the script not like to be changed?