BattlEye message

Markokil321

d6c56e428cbe63cfc0d5429dcac29ac5.png

a537696869b22e0faf6bf80095a984cd.png

Oh boy... So now we have the choice of running a server with many players on the broken 112555, of which now mostly will be cheaters.. Or updating to the latest steam version and hearing nothing but crickets, because the average player is too butt retarded to learn how to join properly.

I sure hope DZC updates soon.  :angry:

d6c56e428cbe63cfc0d5429dcac29ac5.png

a537696869b22e0faf6bf80095a984cd.png

Oh boy... So now we have the choice of running a server with many players on the broken 112555, of which now mostly will be cheaters.. Or updating to the latest steam version and hearing nothing but crickets, because the average player is too butt retarded to learn how to join properly.

I sure hope DZC updates soon.  :angry:

DZC isn't updating. The guy is ignoring everyone and just trolling anyone who asks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pls dont start another thread on the update, DZC, DZL story. Use the threads that are there.

Mods, pls close this one!

This has nothing to do with DZC or DZL. I am just showing people a new BattlEye RCon message that came up this morning, and expressing my opinions on it.

Job fucking well done BIS, just announce that all banned players are technically un-banned now :rolleyes: who's bright idea what that ?

Would it kill them to just post it in the server window when it starts up so server admins can see it ?