wanted Scripter for Hire start right now

wanted a few scripts to be added to dayz.st server must start straight away

3o dollars

15 before and the rest after

needed

AI missions

Destructable bases is still enabled, can you make them indestructable buildings and bases?

Make player a normal admin

Add to spawn start-up: blood bag, GPS, Pistol9M with 2 mags, beef steak,coke, morphine, epi pen, hatchet, 2 bandages, 5 gold, toolbox.

Marker on map to your location from GPS

Zombie free bases

self blood bagging and deploy bike from toolbox

Opening image

tow and lift

also how to  make a donate box of stuff

change water mark

and answer a few Q.

• 1 month later...

These threads pop up no wand then and I wonder what you guys think how long that takes? Including the talking about whats in the donor box, adjusting the addons, setting up the files and testing it. I would assume thats more than 3h which makes 10 bucks / h. Dont know about you, but I thinks that just doesnt sound right. Thats just not worth it.

And even more important: Thats not helping the Epoch landscape/community.

These threads pop up no wand then and I wonder what you guys think how long that takes? Including the talking about whats in the donor box, adjusting the addons, setting up the files and testing it. I would assume thats more than 3h which makes 10 bucks / h. Dont know about you, but I thinks that just doesnt sound right. Thats just not worth it.

And even more important: Thats not helping the Epoch landscape/community.

Not only that, you give someone who has absolutely no experience something that is very complicated. Recipy for disaster right there.

Plus you dont gain any knowledge or experience from it. This plug n play / buy n play mentality is really taking a on whats it about to an admin.

If there's no time to learn this stuff and you're not up for the job to be an admin in the first place.

Not only that, you give someone who has absolutely no experience something that is very complicated. Recipy for disaster right there.

Plus you dont gain any knowledge or experience from it. This plug n play / buy n play mentality is really taking a on whats it about to an admin.

If there's no time to learn this stuff and you're not up for the job to be an admin in the first place.

this is a old post I thought at the time I wouldn't be able to do it myself so I was going to pay in the end I just learned it wasn't hard once you put you mind to something. Also if anyone is think about paying someone don't the amount of updates and extra script would cost you a fortune.

this is a old post I thought at the time I wouldn't be able to do it myself so I was going to pay in the end I just learned it wasn't hard once you put you mind to something. Also if anyone is think about paying someone don't the amount of updates and extra script would cost you a fortune.

Glad to hear you did it on your own in the end.

I mean there's nothing wrong with getting help and maybe paying for it, but pay for it in order to be tought how to do stuff, like implementing scripts, maintainance etc ... quite extensive lessons need to be learnt.

Glad to hear you did it on your own in the end.

I mean there's nothing wrong with getting help and maybe paying for it, but pay for it in order to be tought how to do stuff, like implementing scripts, maintainance etc ... quite extensive lessons need to be learnt.

and it's more fun to do it yourself and satisfaction when you see the final result