[Tutorial] Overpoch - Custom traders, all weapons/ammo/vehicles in menus

Well, tasers do work, however damage handle that does knock out does not work since original Epoch handles are used. I have not looked into this and I believe nobody has had time to fix this (at least nobody has posted a fix for this yet), seems to be a minor issue, probably that's why.

That's an odd one, man. Check the variables part maybe, that's where all the whitelisting for allowed stuff happens, not sure tho.

Yeah, its posted in OP topic - alternative list. Use notepad++ to remove ammo from tables, it should take you less than 5 minutes.

I won't do tutorial on that, porting over to CFG traders was super easy as you can copy/export SQL tables from database into a code that has pattern and it is easy to extract neccesarry information from it and convert over to CFG format. It is a bit lengthy process, but it's quite easy to do. 

Unfortunately I won't share my CFG file, as prices are there to fit my server's economy and it would break purpose of this thread, sorry.

This is a complete list of all weapons and vehicles not just overpoch weapons, I have sorted it now though thanks.

Thanks for the great video, after getting 3 new traders up and running to the point i can see the items on them, when I try to buy off the new and the old traders I get a Battleye kick for PublicVariable restriction #31, any help would be great thanks.

Thanks for the great video, after getting 3 new traders up and running to the point i can see the items on them, when I try to buy off the new and the old traders I get a Battleye kick for PublicVariable restriction #31, any help would be great thanks.

Try updating your battleye filters.

Hello there! :D I`m playing on a server with epoch 1.0.5.1 installed and recently we decided to go to overwatch mod. But some issues popped up :after restart safes will delete items and skins will not save either after restart. Anyone knows a fix for this?

in your AHconfig.sqf:

Find (I will not post full code for security purposes):

*  ALLOWED Dialogs       */ _ALLOWED_Dialogs = [

add these to an array:

10667,10668,10669,10670,10671,10672,10673,10674];

Alternatively if you are confused, just change this part to false (not recommended):

/*  Close Dialogs ?       */ _CUD =  false;

All three traders are working up to a certain extent, my only problem is that the ammo menu never loads, this is my server_traders.sql

// DayZ Epoch TRADERS for 11
serverTraders = ["Navy_SEAL_MG","RU_Functionary1","RU_Citizen3","Rocker4","Profiteer4","Rita_Ensler_EP1","CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1","GUE_Soldier_MG","Worker2","Worker3","Woodlander1","UN_CDF_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","RU_WorkWoman1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","RU_Citizen4","RU_WorkWoman5","RU_Citizen1","RU_Villager3","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","Pilot_EP1","RU_Profiteer4","Woodlander3","Dr_Hladik_EP1","Doctor","HouseWife1","GUE_Woodlander2"];

// Overpoch Vendor
menu_Navy_SEAL_MG = [
	[["Weapons",800],["Ammo",801],["Cars",803]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];

My ammo TID is set as 801 inside of the traders_data table inside of my database so im not sure why ammo isn't loading.

28cd7jr.jpg

All three traders are working up to a certain extent, my only problem is that the ammo menu never loads, this is my server_traders.sql

// DayZ Epoch TRADERS for 11
serverTraders = ["Navy_SEAL_MG","RU_Functionary1","RU_Citizen3","Rocker4","Profiteer4","Rita_Ensler_EP1","CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1","GUE_Soldier_MG","Worker2","Worker3","Woodlander1","UN_CDF_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","RU_WorkWoman1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","RU_Citizen4","RU_WorkWoman5","RU_Citizen1","RU_Villager3","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","Pilot_EP1","RU_Profiteer4","Woodlander3","Dr_Hladik_EP1","Doctor","HouseWife1","GUE_Woodlander2"];

// Overpoch Vendor
menu_Navy_SEAL_MG = [
	[["Weapons",800],["Ammo",801],["Cars",803]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];

My ammo TID is set as 801 inside of the traders_data table inside of my database so im not sure why ammo isn't loading.

28cd7jr.jpg

Did you create the Ammo category in the trader TID table?

Did you create the Ammo category in the trader TID table?

sgtldl.jpg

This is what I have inside of my TID Table that you are reffering to. The ammo is setup exactly the same as the other two, i'm struggling to see what the problem is.

sgtldl.jpg

This is what I have inside of my TID Table that you are reffering to. The ammo is setup exactly the same as the other two, i'm struggling to see what the problem is.

I don't see your weapons-800, ammo-801, and cars-803 in that table.

followed tutorial, but now server is stuck on Server Requesting Authenications

Server Traders sqf

// DayZ Epoch TRADERS for 17
serverTraders = ["Gangsta_merc2","Gangsta_merc3","Tanny_PMC","Graves","US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1","GUE_Commander","Damsel3","Soldier_MG_PKM_PMC","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander2","RUS_Soldier2","Drake_Light","GUE_Woodlander3","Soldier_GL_PMC","GUE_Villager3","CIV_EuroWoman01_EP1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","RUS_Commander","Damsel5","TK_Special_Forces_MG_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_EP1","Ins_Soldier_AR","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander3","Dr_Hladik_EP1","pook_Doc_Bell47","Ins_Woodlander2"];
// Overpoch Safezone Vendor
menu_Gangsta_merc2 = [
[["Ammunition",1000],["Assault Rifles",1001],["ACRs",1010],["Sniper Rifles",1002],["LMGs",1003],["Sidearms",1004]],
[],
"neutral"
];
// Overpoch Unsafe Vendor
menu_Gangsta_merc3 = [
[["Ammunition",1005],["Assault Rifles",1006],["ACRs",1011],["Sniper Rifles",1007],["LMGs",1008],["Sidearms",1009]],
[],
"neutral"
];

Mission sqf

_unit_3497 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent ["Gangsta_merc2", [8268.09,15471.1,0.00141954], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_244 = _this;
  _this setDir 360;
  _this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;  ";
  _this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
_this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;};

_unit_3498 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent ["Gangsta_merc3", [18049,2562.75,0.00143433], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_245 = _this;
  _this setDir 180;
  _this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;  ";
_this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;};

and .rpt 

15:09:29 Error in expression < compile format ["%1",_data];
_status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>
15:09:29   Error position: <_result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>
15:09:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
15:09:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 280

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>
15:09:29 Error in expression <status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
15:09:29   Error position: <== "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
15:09:29   Error Generic error in expression
15:09:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 282

I do not see any double [[ , ]] or "" in the database. 

Mission

There was a couple entries that had double "" however, now that they are removed, the server loads, and right before entering the game it comes up with a message "Too close to ore mine" and kicks players out of the server.  Found out another one of my scripts was causing this. The new issue is that the traders are there, server loads fine, can scroll wheel and click "trader menu" but there is no sub menus. 

Hey man, i copied the tutorial step by step but when i got to end part of putting querying i pressed the enter key after pasting the information in and i just get error after error saying the same thing, duplicate item and i've tried nearly everything and i dont know what to do. Can you help, thanks

Hey man, i copied the tutorial step by step but when i got to end part of putting querying i pressed the enter key after pasting the information in and i just get error after error saying the same thing, duplicate item and i've tried nearly everything and i dont know what to do. Can you help, thanks

It means that rows you are trying to add already exists. Each row in database has to be unique. In tutorial I am using 800 as no other item uses that TID, which allows avoid this. It can be any TID that is not already used ofcourse, or it CAN be same TID as long as the same item does not already exist.

followed tutorial, but now server is stuck on Server Requesting Authenications

Server Traders sqf

// DayZ Epoch TRADERS for 17
serverTraders = ["Gangsta_merc2","Gangsta_merc3","Tanny_PMC","Graves","US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1","GUE_Commander","Damsel3","Soldier_MG_PKM_PMC","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander2","RUS_Soldier2","Drake_Light","GUE_Woodlander3","Soldier_GL_PMC","GUE_Villager3","CIV_EuroWoman01_EP1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","RUS_Commander","Damsel5","TK_Special_Forces_MG_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_EP1","Ins_Soldier_AR","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander3","Dr_Hladik_EP1","pook_Doc_Bell47","Ins_Woodlander2"];
// Overpoch Safezone Vendor
menu_Gangsta_merc2 = [
[["Ammunition",1000],["Assault Rifles",1001],["ACRs",1010],["Sniper Rifles",1002],["LMGs",1003],["Sidearms",1004]],
[],
"neutral"
];
// Overpoch Unsafe Vendor
menu_Gangsta_merc3 = [
[["Ammunition",1005],["Assault Rifles",1006],["ACRs",1011],["Sniper Rifles",1007],["LMGs",1008],["Sidearms",1009]],
[],
"neutral"
];

Mission sqf

_unit_3497 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent ["Gangsta_merc2", [8268.09,15471.1,0.00141954], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_3497 = _this; 
  _this setDir 360;

_unit_3498 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent ["Gangsta_merc3", [18049,2562.75,0.00143433], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_3498 = _this;
  _this setDir 180;

and .rpt 

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>
15:09:29 Error in expression <status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
15:09:29   Error position: <== "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
15:09:29   Error Generic error in expression
15:09:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 282

I do not see any double [[ , ]] or "" in the database. 

Mission

I put my changes in bold red, the _unit needs to match.

Hey Raymich, tried to add custom traders today but I'm having a few issues(I hate this new system they added, compared to the old one...).

I can't seem to get my custom traders to sell anything that's already sold by default traders, for example regular Stanag ammo. Then the database complains about duplicate entries. Is there any way I could have my custom traders sell items that's already sold by another trader?

It's really silly if you can't... :blink:

Hey Raymich, tried to add custom traders today but I'm having a few issues(I hate this new system they added, compared to the old one...).

I can't seem to get my custom traders to sell anything that's already sold by default traders, for example regular Stanag ammo. Then the database complains about duplicate entries. Is there any way I could have my custom traders sell items that's already sold by another trader?

It's really silly if you can't... :blink:

yeah, should be able to, I haven't checked if there are any changes in 1.0.5 tho, since I am using config based traders myself.

Basically you get that error only when actual lines are duped, if you change it slightly, it will be a different entry. And by changing slightly I mean changing TID number.

Is there something I am missing?

I'm trying to edit the table trader_items, and if I try to add an item which is already in the list - it gives me the following error;

1062 - Duplicate entry '30Rnd_556x45_Stanag-1' for key 'itemsntypes'

Edit:

Also, I can't seem to get my traders to work. They're spawned and I can interact with them just fine, but they don't have any categories. I've double-checked the database to make sure they're linking to the correct TID.

I also added the correct TID in the server_traders.sqf. Any ideas?