PvE server help?

xrxex

I've been away from dayz for quite awhile and I'd like to start playing again, so I'm hoping to find some people to play with as well as a PvE server as I never liked the whole PvP aspect in open world survival games. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

I've got a hardcore PVE server I've spent a lot of time tweaking and working with to get it just right and balanced.

It's passworded, since you can't really have a PVE server without a password to keep the goons out. If you like the details in the thread, message me for access.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away from dayz for quite awhile and I'd like to start playing again, so I'm hoping to find some people to play with as well as a PvE server as I never liked the whole PvP aspect in open world survival games. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Check out HPG's Survivors United PVE/No PVP or Stealing server - 107.150.34.194:2332 http://heavypcgaming.enjin.com/

I just added a couple gemstone traders with military vehicles available for purchase. Converted the bandit trader into another hero dealer with new weapons and vehicles as well. If you feel brave enough I setup a bandit stronghold on Skalisty island that has tons of gear you can raid (if you survive). Server is heavily scripted, running DZAI w/heli patrols and dual AI mission systems. There's lots to do, active admins and friendly players. Come check us out!

Thanks all for the suggestions as I'm checking them out over the next few days.

Also Northy, thanks for your help. I did everything but I wasn't able to downgrade versions but once I did that it fixed the issue. I had to manually go back from 1.63 to 1.62 and I had to install the second to last version from A2:OA then everything was fine. Thanks again.

Another new option is our new NAPF Overpoch server.We have 95% of our mods installed already and have a small but growing player base. We are entirely PvE, have medium and hard missions and have roaming AI patrols in Helos, cars and soon to be AI patrol boats too. We have recently created an AI base on Array Island with loot crates at the end. Come check it out if you want.  Here is the link to the site with instructions on how to connect to the Overpoch server if you dont already know.

http://ossgaming.enjin.com/home

Overpoch NAPF: 192.111.147.40: 2302

Thanks all for the suggestions as I'm checking them out over the next few days.

Also Northy, thanks for your help. I did everything but I wasn't able to downgrade versions but once I did that it fixed the issue. I had to manually go back from 1.63 to 1.62 and I had to install the second to last version from A2:OA then everything was fine. Thanks again.

glad you got it to work :)