[RELEASE] TradeFromVehicle - Version 2.0 is here!

Csus

The thing is that if you don't have a key to it you will not be able to move it after you done trading. And if you have done a mission and you grabbed the gear and put it in that vehicle, you are f**ked after trading. And if you have well populated server yuo will have the wholr tradercity full with cars.

I would rather take my chances with selling it through my backpack and then selling the vehicle afterwards, personally I dont run to a mission so I always have a "keyed" vehicle with me. The way I see it selling it through the backpack is still faster than selling individually so I have no complaints.

The thing is that if you don't have a key to it you will not be able to move it after you done trading. And if you have done a mission and you grabbed the gear and put it in that vehicle, you are f**ked after trading. And if you have well populated server yuo will have the wholr tradercity full with cars.

Well I just tested this by doing a mission took the heli sold from it and its still unlocked even fly it back to my base

Is anyone else getting messed up trader menu's after installing the original script or is it just me? Wouldn't mind knowing what's wrong and how to fix it.

I we have seen this as well. I am trying to figure it out as we speak, so far no luck though. Also Evac heli's are messed up. Might not be connected, but seems to have happened at the same time. We were having reports of people who can buy a boat a hero... pistols at the air trader...

I just disabled the "sell from vehicle" option but left the backpack option and the issue seems to be fixed. Will report back if problem persists. 

We do not use the sell from vehicle option. It seems to screw up the traders though. Where you can purchase things at traders you shouldn't be able to. 

I also had trader issues selling items they shouldn't, so I disabled the TradeFromVehicle portion of the 2.0 script

then I re-enabled the older tradefromvehicle 

so now both backpack and vehicle cargo trade works...

[] execVM "TradeFromVehicle\init.sqf";
ExecVM "TradeFromVehicle Version 2.0\setup\init.sqf";

so far seems working correctly

I also had trader issues selling items they shouldn't, so I disabled the TradeFromVehicle portion of the 2.0 script

then I re-enabled the older tradefromvehicle 

so now both backpack and vehicle cargo trade works...

[] execVM "TradeFromVehicle\init.sqf";
ExecVM "TradeFromVehicle Version 2.0\setup\init.sqf";

so far seems working correctly

I have older version somewhere, will try later

Edit: Allow only trade from vehicle, or only from backpack, bug with trader still there. Older version work normaly

Anyone know what the BE filters might might? Players are getting kicked grey/white screen, only time I dont get kicked is when I log in as an admin [removed my ID from AHconfig]

yesterday

#5 "PVAHR_0_alymeffw_PVAHR_0_alymeffw

#5 "PVAHR_0_aivvaxuf_PVAHR_0_aivvaxuf

Updated to the newest infistar [29102014IAHAT336C] including the BE Filters that came with it for overpoch and received this

today

#4 "PVAHR_0_mwdxtquj_PVAHR_0_mwdxtquj

Hi Guys,

Not sure what is going on with the random trader selling, I have had no problems on my 3 servers and my test one. are you using DB traders ? any common plugin you are using ?. 

BE Filters, Just look at line publicvariable.txt file. if it says #5 that means line 5 of the file (if you have a //new or //xxx then its line 6). now just add !="VARIBLE_NAME" to the end of that line.. however make sure that variables are the correct ones..

Well apparently the 336c version of infistar came with a bad BE filter public variable, 337 is working. But Bash, Hero or Bandit traders do not give the option for backpack now would this be due to neutral status or something im missing? I did not see anything where I could add a traderID so whats my options? We have 3 types in Souls Coins, neutral, hero and hostile.

So is it safe to install this? :D

safe to install however  it seems you should only choose trade from backpack option, since I and many others have issues with traders selling other items in categories that don't belong to that trader

I use the old version for trader from vehicle and new version for trade from backpack.. so far have not had trader issues

I wish we could narrow this problem down to what we all have in common that may be the cause...

from what I have seen not all admins have this problem ??

if you use mine from https://github.com/Dwarfer/TradeFromVehicle it will automatically detect if you are using CfgServerTrader however you do need to change  TFV_COINS = false; in the init.sqf file included. 

I am using yours and it takes the weapons but does not give the player any gold.  Coins is set to false as I use the native gold system.

It did this to me too. It takes the weapon, locks the car, don't give any goldbars and the option to sale from car and backpack disappears. I haven't try with car that i own, but it needs to work with this, any solution to this you think.

Same thing happened to me using dwarfs version with tax on a non coin server.