Whens an update guys?

Forbus

The next update is supposed to be the last one, so I expect they are putting as much work into it as possible.

No, its not the last one... Theirs plans for v1.0.6, all the way to v2.

Now look here: https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/issues?milestone=27&page=1&state=open

it should have been release early, but there way major bugs. With zombies and loot not spawning, so it was on hold. But the due data is now set to May 22, so it should be done by then.

First off, I just want to go ahead and say that I have a massive amount of respect for what the Epoch developers do, and how much time and effort they put into it.

Now, to my knowledge they are not actually being PAID to do this, so they are not obliged to do this constantly 24/7, I assume they do this in their spare time. Even though they get donations, does not mean that they are being 100% paid consistently. They should not be forced to rush things out just because people are impatient. Me personally I would rather it take a long time and have it be functioning and not completely screwed up than to have it be rushed and have bugs etc.

I am not flaming anyone, I am just trying to explain to people that it is a very hard job and they are not being paid for it via a contract or whatever you want to call it.

Message to the developers and volunteers: Take your time, enjoy yourselves, and have fun.  I appreciate all the work you have done, and hope you guys can continue to finish this project. 

First off, I just want to go ahead and say that I have a massive amount of respect for what the Epoch developers do, and how much time and effort they put into it.

Now, to my knowledge they are not actually being PAID to do this, so they are not obliged to do this constantly 24/7, I assume they do this in their spare time. Even though they get donations, does not mean that they are being 100% paid consistently. They should not be forced to rush things out just because people are impatient. Me personally I would rather it take a long time and have it be functioning and not completely screwed up than to have it be rushed and have bugs etc.

I am not flaming anyone, I am just trying to explain to people that it is a very hard job and they are not being paid for it via a contract or whatever you want to call it.

Message to the developers and volunteers: Take your time, enjoy yourselves, and have fun.  I appreciate all the work you have done, and hope you guys can continue to finish this project. 

Yea, Most people think that they only release an update once every 6 months, but really, if you look at the githut, you see their working on it daily. Plus the issue of it not being release is all posted there, dev talk with other people, and they all put their input in, to fix the issue.

No, its not the last one... Theirs plans for v1.0.6, all the way to v2.

Now look here: https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/issues?milestone=27&page=1&state=open

it should have been release early, but there way major bugs. With zombies and loot not spawning, so it was on hold. But the due data is now set to May 22, so it should be done by then.

Last I heard, 1.0.5 was to be the last patch. I don't see anything there that indicates the possibility for anything beyond 1.0.5.