pc temperature advice

carl101

Hi guys. recently been having problems ingame where i would get random lag spikes, mainly happened on 1 server so obviously thought it had something to do with that server but now has started happeneing on another server.

Did a quick google and some people are talking about pc temeratures but these mean nothing to me.

Iv uploaded a speedfan pic so was hoping someone could tell me if anything wrong?

Temp 1 looks high to me but thats only becuase im comparing it to other temperatures, but also no idea what temp1 relates too

cheers

post-10163-0-14722600-1400057656_thumb.j

Looking at the image, your CPU (core 0 and 1) and GPU are both at fine temperatures and that is the main ones

Temp1 may be another sensor that has malfunctioned or may be not even in your system as if you look at temp2, it says -128. Just seems a bit coincidental that one is +127 and the other is -128.

hi guys thanks for the help.

I tried both the 2 programs above and things look better, Dont know why that other was showing things on fire lol

Anyways i have done a general tune up and updated my gpu drivers and so far so good. so hopefully i wont die in game everytime i get in a car or a heli anymore :)