How to stay a bandit?

Eegore

So now we have humanity increase by killing zeds, and now just by not being over 2500?

Why was this added, are people really having that much trouble racking up 5k humanity to use the Hero trader or something?

Also why the health regeneration?  I always liked that DayZ was merciless and didn't fabricate false skills like Wolverine of the X-men. 

Anyway I have to murder at twice the rate to keep bandit status now.

• 3 weeks later...
Also why the health regeneration?  I always liked that DayZ was merciless and didn't fabricate false skills like Wolverine of the X-men.

Because the human body heals itself. Health regeneration is really blood regeneration and most mammals regain that quite quickly. It doesn't affect anything else other than blood. 

Anyway I have to murder at twice the rate to keep bandit status now.

Humanity is a flawed system. have -5000, 0 or 5000 humanity doesn't affect your gameplay or your choices. Most bandits have positive status where I've played. It doesn't change anything. 

The only trader you can't use as a bandit is the hero trader, just like you can't use the bandit trader as a hero, and people between bandits and heros can't use either.

As far as staying a bandit, play on a server like mine, with AI and rack up negative humanity by killing AI.

i cannot use traders at bash, klen, stary, hero or the aircraft trader