Hack Logs

Mochan

Question

23 answers to this question

arma 2 operation arrowhead\instance_11_Chernarus\arma2oaserver.RPT

You see, my fellow admin spammed a rpg at me before and ofc it flagged him for ban cause of the damage done,I tried to search this in the RPT and it wasn't in there, hence why I thought maybe its stored somewhere else, ill ask? I'll look again. 

You see, my fellow admin spammed a rpg at me before and ofc it flagged him for ban cause of the damage done,I tried to search this in the RPT and it wasn't in there, hence why I thought maybe its stored somewhere else, ill ask? I'll look again. 

Search for the word RPG ? or the word :  hack

Search for the word RPG ? or the word :  hack

9:02:44 "infiSTAR AntiHack Full - PHIT: B 1-2-F:1 (Mochan) REMOTE did 4405.11 dmg to B 1-2-D:1 (Donkey) REMOTE with ["MetisLauncher","MetisLauncher","MetisLauncher","AT13",1]"
 9:02:44 "PHIT: B 1-2-D:1 (Donkey) REMOTE was hit by B 1-2-F:1 (Mochan) REMOTE with MetisLauncher from 19.0508m with 4405.11 dmg"
 9:02:44 "Mochan (150038598) | infiSTAR AntiHack Full - PHIT: B 1-2-F:1 (Mochan) REMOTE did 4405.11 dmg to B 1-2-D:1 (Donkey) REMOTE with ["MetisLauncher","MetisLauncher","MetisLauncher","AT13",1] (BANNED)   |DayZ Instance: 11|"

I just tested it and found this in the RPT as I refreshed it straight away, there is nothing here like "HackLog" is there anyway I can have this as, its hard to find stuff like this espcially with the RPT getting stuff in it every seconds! 

have your added the extra files suupled by infistar to the server directoy? they come in a folder from infistar labbelled "FOR_EXPERIENCED_USER"

if so then your have bans.txt in there and surveilance.log which both would contain details on the ban.

always good to add these files as bans stay permanent

if you have not added the contents of the folder then all ban are only temporary and will erase on restart

And where do I view this, cause I typed in surveillance into my RPT and never found anything. 

Not sure, as I run straight off a dedicated server which it logs it in the root of Arma 2 its self.

You could try taking a look into infistar's AH and see what path it logs the info.