Script alternative (irondome)

FragZ

Question

I'd like a modified version of irondome for our admin base but that does not kill players.
I have looked into P2's dome script from zombz servers, and I tried using it:

EDIT:

irondome (working dome but with just TP in water??): https://www.dropbox.com/s/487753tm280h06m/irondome.sqf?dl=0

That means the problem is with the mission.sqm I think, and the first irondome needs reworking cuz it TP in water and when you go back in dome it still TP you but does not break legs like it should be.

Here is the version of irondome I should have working.

EDIT 2: I Fixed the mission.sqm... had a missing Item so everything under it would not execute. I still need to FIX THE GOD DANG IRONDOME script so it TPs you out to the marker set by _baseMARKER, and when you re enter it it breaks your legs and TP, and then kill etcetc..

//variables for the TP
_baseMARKER = "smallbase7_tp2_marker";
_dir = random 359;
//Warn em
titleText ["You are entering a restricted area, please leave or you will be teleported out in 5 seconds.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
uisleep 5;
//TPnKill script by p2 edited by fragz
(vehicle player) SetPos [(getMarkerPos _baseMARKER select 0),(getMarkerPos _baseMARKER select 1)];
(vehicle player) setDir _dir;
'+_zonevariable+' = 0;
cutText ["ACCESS DENIED! Please leave or your legs will be broken.","PLAIN"];
systemChat ("ACCESS DENIED! Please leave or your legs will be broken.");
'+_zonevariable+' = '+_zonevariable+' + 1;
if ('+_zonevariable+' == 1) then
		{
			_unit = player;
			_selection = "legs";
			_damage = 1;
			_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];
			cutText ["ACCESS DENIED! Please leave or you will be killed.","PLAIN"];
			systemChat ("ACCESS DENIED! Please leave or you will be killed.");
		};
		if ('+_zonevariable+' >= 2) then
		{
			cutText ["We warned you...","PLAIN DOWN"];
			systemChat ("We warned you...");
			uisleep 1;
		};
			player setDamage 1

12 answers to this question

I'd like a modified version of irondome for our admin base but that does not kill players.

I have looked into P2's dome script from zombz servers, and I tried using it:

//variables for the TP
_baseMARKER = "smallbase7_tp2_marker";
_dir = random 359;
//Warn em
titleText ["You are entering a restricted area, please leave or you will be teleported out in 5 seconds.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
uisleep 5;
//TPnKill script by p2 edited by fragz
(vehicle player) SetPos [(getMarkerPos _baseMARKER select 0),(getMarkerPos _baseMARKER select 1)];
(vehicle player) setDir _dir;
'+_zonevariable+' = 0;
cutText ["ACCESS DENIED! Please leave or your legs will be broken.","PLAIN"];
systemChat ("ACCESS DENIED! Please leave or your legs will be broken.");
'+_zonevariable+' = '+_zonevariable+' + 1;
if ('+_zonevariable+' == 1) then
		{
			_unit = player;
			_selection = "legs";
			_damage = 1;
			_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];
			cutText ["ACCESS DENIED! Please leave or you will be killed.","PLAIN"];
			systemChat ("ACCESS DENIED! Please leave or you will be killed.");
		};
		if ('+_zonevariable+' >= 2) then
		{
			cutText ["We warned you...","PLAIN DOWN"];
			systemChat ("We warned you...");
			uisleep 1;
		};
			player setDamage 1

It just does nothing at all... I get the first part (if you are whitelisted it shows a message and do nothing else) so obviously that part works, else, it does not.

I share something like this 

What skin are you wearing when you test?  We're running a pretty vanilla version and it works well.  We used to have the ability for players to buy any Dayz/Overwatch/Origins skins but found that some skins make the player invisible to the dome - the same skins that make them invisible to the AI.  By restricting skins to just those that aren't invisible, it works as intended.  

I share something like this 

I don't want that version since I want to make it TP, then second entry break legs, then last kill.

The first version of my dome worked well.

What skin are you wearing when you test?  We're running a pretty vanilla version and it works well.  We used to have the ability for players to buy any Dayz/Overwatch/Origins skins but found that some skins make the player invisible to the dome - the same skins that make them invisible to the AI.  By restricting skins to just those that aren't invisible, it works as intended.  

I was wearing default survivor skin. The first part of the dome works, by that I mean if you are whitelisted it shows welcome message so that is why I think the problem is with the second part of the script.

1) IMPORTANT QUESTION ^^ DO you have a tpmarker?? ^^ 

2) Have you checked your Client RPT? 

try SetPostATL , BUT U need the marker to be set somewhere, cus they get teleported to there.

(vehicle player) SetPosATL [(getMarkerPos _baseMARKER select 0),(getMarkerPos _baseMARKER select 1),0];

1) IMPORTANT QUESTION ^^ DO you have a tpmarker?? ^^ 

2) Have you checked your Client RPT? 

try SetPostATL , BUT U need the marker to be set somewhere, cus they get teleported to there.

(vehicle player) SetPosATL [(getMarkerPos _baseMARKER select 0),(getMarkerPos _baseMARKER select 1),0];

I did have TP markers in the mission.sqm

I'll try that thank you Zupa!

Here are some files...

I REALLY NEED HELP :(

irondome (working dome): https://www.dropbox.com/s/487753tm280h06m/irondome.sqf?dl=0

smallbase dome (not working but should be, its the default version of irondomes...) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ggy0jf2megl6dx/sbase1.sqf?dl=0
mission.sqm : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kckrkxijxyw69fz/mission.sqm?dl=0

That means the problem is with the mission.sqm I think, and the first irondome needs reworking cuz it TP in water and when you go back in dome it still TP you but does not break legs like it should be.