[WIP-live beta] Use zombie guts to hide from zombies like "The Walking Dead"

Sandbird

I was watching "The Walking Dead" the other day and i liked that famous trick they do that they smear themselves with zombie parts to hide from zombies and thought of making a mod just like that.

I added a lot of stuff to it, and its almost complete.

Basically you gut some zombies and use their parts to 'smear' yourself with zombie parts. While you have them on you, zombies wont notice you, unless you fire your weapon or clean yourself. If you fire your weapon, then you can easily get the 'zombie camo' back if you hide from them. You still 'wear' the z parts so the zombies still think you are one of them if they lose you (get out of combat).

You can remove the guts by using water bottles to clean yourself, or swim in water (pond, sea), or use a well.

Rain can also remove your camo. If rain starts you have a few seconds to find cover. (get inside a building). Otherwise your camo will get 'washed away'.

Also while under the effect, the player will make zombie noises at random intervals to imitate them better :P (male/female zombie sounds, based on player's model).11rdgt2.jpg

Here is a small demo:

Open to suggestions, ideas etc

Live beta testing on our server
5.199.168.196:2302

I would insert a option to deacticate the decrease of humanity. To easy to be bandit then...

Yeah its really easy to change ...just // (comment) out a line

[player,-1,10] call player_humanityChange;

Although its a pretty low change right now. -1 per 10 seconds.

hey sandbird love your stuff i went on your youtube and saw a a hemp farm script thing in your channel i would love to use it in my server but there was no links can you tell me more about it and can you send me the script or tell me where to get it from.

Then for Bandits humanity need to change the other way round or something.

Would like the way better that it last for a configurable amount of time (a bit randomized) instead of washing it away...as the smell maybe goes away after walking around a bit.

And that running fast still atrácts zeds...and walking does not. Maybe I change that for me.

Very good idea! Nobody should say that watching too much TV is bad ;)

Then for Bandits humanity need to change the other way round or something.

Very good idea! Nobody should say that watching too much TV is bad ;)

Well you are ruining your Gucci dress with zombie guts :P Some humanity should be lost....its a crime against humanity. ahahaha