Are we using reverse logic?

Eegore

I'm just thinking of the tree size = amount of wood harvested.

It makes sense of course that larger trees will give more wood, but I don't see why they must yield a larger amount upon a single harvest.  The logic is reversed, as in we receive more wood without needing it.  Logically if I were at a large tree, took a chop at it and that wasn't enough I would just chop again.  I wouldn't just have more wood come off the tree because its larger, I would instead need a larger axe.

I was just bringing this up because I foresee a lot of people just dropping wood piles all over the place because they get more than needed which is an unnecessary step.  I like the attention to detail but I would just limit small trees to one harvest, then larger ones to more but I don't know if that's even doable. 

For the record I'm not asking for a change, I'm just thinking the process here seems reversed. 

Epoch no longer requires you to be in a forest.

If you are at a tree and chop wood it will give you wood in relation to the size of the tree. Also when the tree has given up it's wood the tree falls over. You know. Minecraft style!

Epoch no longer requires you to be in a forest.

If you are at a tree and chop wood it will give you wood in relation to the size of the tree. Also when the tree has given up it's wood the tree falls over. You know. Minecraft style!

Oh cool. That's something I haven't done in Epoch yet. :)