What map do you like the best for Epoch?

Snakeyes

I like all of the German based maps like Napf and Sauerland. They offer huge size, an awesome landscape, huge, more lively cities, better country and roads, and an awesome atmosphere. I hope at some point Celle is also made compatible with Epoch. Celle, although not as big as some other maps, it has a really good amount of custom objects like buildings, roads, and trees and it is very accurate compared to the real region, and it really offers an atmosphere offered by no other DayZ map.

first of all Napf is based of sweden second i fucking agree about celle miss that map when it was active and with epoch there is so much more you can do with bases make a bridge or what ever so many possibilites :(

What smaller maps are available for the epoch mod, I've played Chernarus, Napf, Lingor, Taviana, Sahrani, maybe a couple more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Are there any which you would say are more suited to a 30-35 player server with maybe only 1 town/city where loot must be contested, but offers a lot of farmland, country roads to camp away?

Miroslavl sounds like it would be a map you'd enjoy, see my post here

What smaller maps are available for the epoch mod, I've played Chernarus, Napf, Lingor, Taviana, Sahrani, maybe a couple more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Are there any which you would say are more suited to a 30-35 player server with maybe only 1 town/city where loot must be contested, but offers a lot of farmland, country roads to camp away?

I like Namalsk, you should give that a try if you haven't yet.

• 2 months later...

I like all of the German based maps like Napf and Sauerland. They offer huge size, an awesome landscape, huge, more lively cities, better country and roads, and an awesome atmosphere. I hope at some point Celle is also made compatible with Epoch. Celle, although not as big as some other maps, it has a really good amount of custom objects like buildings, roads, and trees and it is very accurate compared to the real region, and it really offers an atmosphere offered by no other DayZ map.

first of all Napf is based of sweden second i fucking agree about celle miss that map when it was active and with epoch there is so much more you can do with bases make a bridge or what ever so many possibilites :(

The problem: Celle is not included in Epoch, but it works

I made an Celle Epoch Server, but to join, you need the map and the launch parameter. (IP and installation guide )

I think, Celle is the best map for Epoch, too ^^

I played them all, least fav is chernarus ... just fucking hate it, it is so boring.

Taviana was my most fav for a long time, but now it's Napf. Sahrani is very pretty, Caribou is also quite nice.

Oh,.. and don't forget Podagorsk, such a beautiful map.

• 5 months later...

We use SAUERLAND - i love the size and that you really have to fight if u respawn because sometimes u have to run 10 Minutes to find the next City. Only thing i miss is the sea - but it's still my fav without water (never used water vehicles - it's just for the eye).

And i like Sauerland because u have enough space to edit the map for you personal customizing. 

Never tried NAPF on our server but is my 2nd Fav....(played it on a friends server).....Napf is a real beauty!

Can't see Cherna anymore - i knew every street and city in the first 24 hours of playing. just boring - even with AI etc.

edith: and yes - Napf is based on Switzerland not on Sweden ;)

Is NAPF on Arma 3 Epoch? I kinda got interested. I myself got tired of Chernarus long time ago. Maybe Chernarus+ would be good for Epoch, but the odler version is outdated and boring. Altis is great, perfect size, just sometimes boring terrain. And NAPF made me interested.

Sauerland.. Big .. and looks like it should .. crap all over .. wrecks .. buildings destroyed ... supposed to be a zombie apocalypse not vacation land..gras all trim and cut .. everything perfect. map need some buildings adjusted .. some floating dirt piles etc .. but over all .. Its my fav .. second to Taviana,

And I don't think I could play another minute on Chernarus .. Im so burnt out on that map, even though I have a ton of content I made for it