bluepheonix vs blurgaming

Achmed

The Blurgaming version does much more. There are many variations of the Blurgaming antihack, although they all look the same and are virtually identical in every way lol....the Blue Phoenix tools are just that, however..there's no antihack component to it.

The blur antihack is nearly identical to SS-Antihack i use the SS and its pretty usefull as long as its not abused.

SS-Antihack is the Blurgaming tool they buy it from them thats why that are slow the reason for 1.0.1.5 version being slow was due to SS not paying Blurgaming then they parted with their money and received the 1.0.1.5 version 

i still have BE enabled with MAJOR tweaks to it, but some people turn it off

& no i dont think so blur´s antihack offers u alot more options than bluephoenixs admin tool does

but u need to buy it thats the only negativ thing about it(except from u need to make some tweaks to ur BE files)

if anyone is having trouble with blurs pro antihack on there server just pm me

I've had no luck getting the trader menu's to work with Blur's. There is a solution on the support site but it doesn't work with the latest version of the AH. I would stick with Blue Pheonix's until they get it sorted or you'll be out $50 for nothing.

I've had no luck getting the trader menu's to work with Blur's. There is a solution on the support site but it doesn't work with the latest version of the AH. I would stick with Blue Pheonix's until they get it sorted or you'll be out $50 for nothing.

sorry what's the problem with the trader's menu and antihack?

SS-Antihack is the Blurgaming tool they buy it from them thats why that are slow the reason for 1.0.1.5 version being slow was due to SS not paying Blurgaming then they parted with their money and received the 1.0.1.5 version 

Ummm not true at all, I know infistar and monkey, SS servers had the tool before blur had his. It was a agreement from monkey and them. Not BLUR

In order to get the Anti Hacks to work with epoch without removing anything, and this is the one you bought from Blur, you need the AddActions. I am currently trying to figure out what they are with alot of testing. You get the AddActions from the fn_selfActions.sqf, located in your dayz_code/compile/fn_selfActions.sqf. I have all  of the AddActions, but I am not sure if I need to add the server trader menus in as well. Like "menu_RU_Worker1" and the AddActions from the fn_selfActions, should look something like this "s_player_lockvault", I have still not figured this out yet but, but if I do I will post back on how to fix it.

• 1 month later...