Epoch 1.0.4.2 Namalsk 0.741 Clothes/APSI issue.

lordgeorge

Question

Hey guys

Got a tiny issue with epoch namlsk server.

I am curently building a epoch 1.0.4.2 namalsk server and hitting a little snag..

After following this threadhttp://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1824-request-warm-clothes-white-ghillie-for-namalsk/

I managed to add the warm clothing to traders aswell as the APSI.

All other mods for the server work, IE storm, snow, temperate, bloodsukers etc

The clothing does not work atall, while making changes i would get told i was the wrong sex.

If not i would change clothes and would get tp'd to debug with no gear.

SInce making these changes, then reverting all files back. Changing clothes does nothing, in the rpt i can see the change but nothing in game.

Secondly, the APSI can be bough but does not spawn in invetory.

I have added the NS file to description.EXT and that  stopped the .ns file error on login.

There is no other error logs to go off to trouble shoot this.

So overall

Could anyone help with to get clothing even work?

If so any help with adding the clothes and APSI :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

George

9 answers to this question

I had a similar issue with APSI after rebuilding server.  Make sure in the database table traders_tid, the afile value is set to trade_weapons for APSI

not sure about warm clothing i never tried to get that to work

do you mind sharing what steps you took to get bloodsuckers working?  i never had luck getting them to uncloak

Are his bloodsuckers working though???

I have got them working perfectly on my server but at this moment in time, I will not share the code to get them working, as I believe I am the only person/server to have them 100% working in Epoch.

If I am wrong then I will post exactly how to do it....

Are his bloodsuckers working though???

I have got them working perfectly on my server but at this moment in time, I will not share the code to get them working, as I believe I am the only person/server to have them 100% working in Epoch.

If I am wrong then I will post exactly how to do it....

I had them working 2 months ago, decided to remove them as players don't like them and they kill the traders ;)

MGT would you mind sharing your code?  if not maybe at least a clue :)

bsmaff, please gtfo.  your post is next to useless bragging about bloodsuckers and posting the same message in the other namalsk thread.      :rolleyes:

I've deleted the code as I only run it on my dev server, you need to use an AI engine like DZAI to spawn/despawn the bloodsuckers after decompiling the Namalsk client files. Once the novelty wears off they're pretty pointless and an annoyance.

I've deleted the code as I only run it on my dev server, you need to use an AI engine like DZAI to spawn/despawn the bloodsuckers after decompiling the Namalsk client files. Once the novelty wears off they're pretty pointless and an annoyance.

Thanks MGT!  I had the needed files and tried to spawn blood suckers through EMS.  I will try again through DZAI.

hi

i have the broken items running on my server!

it´s very easy to add this namalsk feature!

you need a custom compile and a custom loot table

add this in your custom compile:

player_repairEquipment_dzn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\nst\ns_dayz\code\actions\player_repairEquipment_dzn.sqf";

after that line:

player_upgradeVehicle =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_upgradeVehicle.sqf";

add the items "ItemSolder","BrokenNVGoggles","BrokenItemGPS" and "BrokenItemRadio"

or change the exist items with that

now you can repair the broken items with the "ItemSolder"!

that´s all

prost