Building a base in the chernarus map?

razzer99

Pusta has a residential with a wall already most of the way around it. Helps you get a start but you'll want to put your own walls behind it still. Also a farm just across the street.

Mogilevka for similar reasons...and not to far from the big coast towns if you die etc..

It depends what your looking for and if the server has god mode on the buildings.

almost all buildings on the map van be destroyed so I wouldn't use one of them as a wall.

when I was hosting a chernarus server i favored along the coast as then it's not to far to get back to your base when you die.

One of my favorite places is near the Pond just South of Skalka. That would be NW of the NWAF. There is nothing to build off of there so you have to have all your materials set up THEN build it. Plenty of trees for any wood you might need, water to refill water bottles, up the road is a barn with a Fuel Tank, and nearly no one goes there unless they are hunting for aircraft and often they skip that corner. It's right off a main road and fairly flat. I've even built out over the water for added security before but that was expensive and time consuming.