Need help with indestructible bases and 1.0.4b

JackalopeHunter

Question

OK, 

So the new patch looks really great but, we cant get a couple of things working that were fine under the last patch and I don't see a post about them for 1.0.4. 

1.  indestructible bases don't work. Has something changed? Any help would be great. 

Here is what we used:

2. Self Blood Bag does not seem to work. Installed it the same way and nothing. 

Here is what we used

3. Heli lift with Chinook. It is supposed to be on by default but it does not work. Have tried it on every kind of vehicle on the map and nothing. 

All files are up to date on the server. We are running 1.0.4b

Any help would be really great. 

Thanks Guys

JackalopeHunter

MIAClan.net

17 answers to this question

I am not able to get the bloodbag to work either and I have the latest server files. its wierd cuz I just copied most of my stuff over and bloodbag only thing not working. All locations set with pathing, so knowing me i prolly forgot a stupid comma or something.

I don't think your understanding what CEN is saying. when an update comes out you need to do the following everytime:

-Download the update first yourself

-Navigate to your Arma 2 OA directory 

-Go into @DayZ_Epoch and then the addons folder and unpack the NEW DayZ_Code.pbo file

-In that folder find "Compiles" then in that folder you will find fn_selfactions.sqf

-Replace it with your old one and add in all your necessary scripts. 

Same with all other compiles that you may have called

The way your describing your issue this is all that I would think is causing the problem.

Never mind I just read what you wrote again lol.

I'm using the one that came with the 1.0.4.1 pbo. Ill head over to github and try and snag it from there too.

Don't use the github version incase any changes are being made, them files are part of 1.0.4.2

You want the selfactions file with the 1.0.4.1 client side files.

Yeah that's the one I've been using. It didn't look like anything changed. I even white boarded the file structure lol

I have always used a simpler approach to the bloodbag script:

init - compiles - selfactions - mods\bloodbag\player_selfbloodbag

It doesn't get much easier than that. Not sure why I am having such a hard time with it this time around. Oh well, I'm sure ill figure it out eventually. Probably a comma or something heh.