Request : ACRE

MassAsster

We've probably reached the limit of things we'll be redistributing with Epoch, for Arma 2 anyway.

So you guys are not going to add new things to epoch anymore?

Well I guess there goes my dream of having mosin nagants in epoch. *sighs*

So you guys are not going to add new things to epoch anymore?

Well I guess there goes my dream of having mosin nagants in epoch. *sighs*

I had read a while ago that 1.4.0 would be the last patch, but then they said they were planning a 1.5.0. Since they are moving to A3, you can't really blame them for finishing up development.

Ofcourse not, just wish they'd still continue seeing theres over 3000 servers running this mod, im sure more people feel like they should continue. Obviously I cant force them to, just sharing my views and opinions.. :)

We're still paying a great deal of attention to it.  Perhaps I should have worded it differently as in: "We're probably not going to be adding random Armaholic Add-ons to the mod".  In regards to our own content, models, features etc; that's a different story.

If they are not adding anything new to Epoch then why did they add gems? They must have plans to do something with them in the future. 

We added it for future use, and the community dug them up.  There are plans for them.

Add gems, then break them.

...this is a joke right?

We're still paying a great deal of attention to it.  Perhaps I should have worded it differently as in: "We're probably not going to be adding random Armaholic Add-ons to the mod".  In regards to our own content, models, features etc; that's a different story.

hardly see ACRE as a "random add-on"...    <_<

hardly see ACRE as a "random add-on"...    <_<

Certainly not, ACE and ACRE are some of the most respected and thorough add-ons in the Arma community....but pick it apart as you wish, the message is still there.  I think there's been enough included in the mod, we would also need to seek licensing and permission for such.

Certainly not, ACE and ACRE are some of the most respected and thorough add-ons in the Arma community....but pick it apart as you wish, the message is still there.  I think there's been enough included in the mod, we would also need to seek licensing and permission for such.

Yeah, I understand, still sad though :P