“This Server running an incorrect version oft he server side application.“

Zeiss

Question

I get the update to 1.0.4b simply not go.

I have made the update with DayZCoammander on the Server,

then have made the update the Server Files 1.0.4b , made SQL update.

If I joine always get the message:

This Server running an incorrect Version of the Server side application ....

Hmm I have some appointments to go to today, hopefully something will be put out by them before I get back. Can't complain about ViLayer much in all fairness, once the servers are up then they maintain real well. I just bloody getting it there after an update...

Hmm I have some appointments to go to today, hopefully something will be put out by them before I get back. Can't complain about ViLayer much in all fairness, once the servers are up then they maintain real well. I just bloody getting it there after an update...

Yeah they are fine when it's working, its just the support can be really hit and miss. I'm still waiting on a fix, I tried just playing around on another server and a few have the same thing, so maybe they are vilayer as well lol

My server is running fine now so if your with vilayer and still have problems it might be best to jump on there TS.

Mine is running as well, no issues to report. I did run the live sync tool at least twice last night before it worked correctly. Cant be sure that really did anything though.

I am tired, 12 hours my server on hfbservers.com show me "This Server running an incorrect Version of the Server side application ...." Anybody solve this problem?

For me this problem was solved by manually uploading the dayz_code.pbo onto the server.