New enterable building for Epoch

Sequisha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzK9iYppgDE
We'll also be including this variant of the Ind_Pec0a with loot spawns and completely explorable interior in the upcoming patch.  Has Ai pathing throughout the entire structure as well as painstaking detail taken to make it nooby proof in terms of collision geometry(no breaking legs on silly invisible stuff).  Very tight fire geometry as well so bullets should only be hitting what is visibly an obstruction, and should shoot through windows etc with proper penetration values. 

I started working on this particular project in the middle of last year solely as an educational activity and never intended on releasing it; primarily because it was a modification of Bohemia's work(The shell that consisted of 30 faces :3).   But NOW, since Bohemia released all of the source models, including this one....we decided to finish this project and sneak it in with the patch.  Hope some of you get into some sort of trouble in this structure. Enjoy!

@Mathe: Since they took a existing model and "just" changed it it will replace the old boring factorys and place this one so i dont think there will be any problems. If its custom placed you should be able to remove that anyways.

Its awesome! Realy nice work, i would love to see more houses enterable like in the Standalone.

I fear it could be where people have bases etc

lol?

Realy nice work, i would love to see more houses enterable like in the Standalone.

Thanks!  Yeah it'll be swapped in place of the current ones, I think theres about 4 or 5 on Chernarus that I'm aware of.

Again, nice work !

I've see and test this Single Player Mode : http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-BreakingZero-1-8-Update-3-8-19-12-2013-td3034.html

And they include a lot of enterable buildings.

And in the changelog 2.0 : DayZero buildings with the proper loot spawns. (More Chernarus buildings opened up).

May be there is a way to ask them to share those opened buildings and include them in Epoch ? That would be really awesome ! :rolleyes:

Again, nice work !

I've see and test this Single Player Mode : http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-BreakingZero-1-8-Update-3-8-19-12-2013-td3034.html

And they include a lot of enterable buildings.

And in the changelog 2.0 : DayZero buildings with the proper loot spawns. (More Chernarus buildings opened up).

May be there is a way to ask them to share those opened buildings and include them in Epoch ? That would be really awesome ! :rolleyes:

Bump !

• 1 month later...

Why do i get this error window at game launch when using this new building in custom edits?

The building I use is the Land_Ind_Pec_03a

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
warehouse

• 1 month later...