When I press spacebar it brings up communication

Mochan

Question

9 answers to this question

So when I press spacebar to plant something it brings up communication and I can't place anything? someone help me please

Aidan

I have come across this,I am guessing its because of the newer arma 2 103... version. it worked fine before but now somehow they've changed the whole structure of the scripts. Even Chernarus now cant make a server, one time it works fine the other another problem pops up remember"dayz_anim missing CA_ bs". dont worry dude I am with ya a hundred percent.

I too have a togglable debug menu and if it's set to a toggle key all building goes out the window. No fire, safes, etc. PgUp/PgDn, and spacebar all quit functioning. I have read a 100 posts on this and have tried everyones fixes to no avail. Are we just destined to see the debug monitor on continuously or has anyone fixed it yet?

Going to bump this up because I'm having this same issue. If I hit the space bar, the communications menu comes up instead of letting me place an object. Here's my dayz_spaceinterrupt.sqf. I know I've made some modifications to this file but I don't recall exactly what it is. Maybe someone can look at it and tell me if you see something wrong?

http://pastebin.com/Y0Ptvzr5

On 26/01/2016 at 9:16 AM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Going to bump this up because I'm having this same issue. If I hit the space bar, the communications menu comes up instead of letting me place an object. Here's my dayz_spaceinterrupt.sqf. I know I've made some modifications to this file but I don't recall exactly what it is. Maybe someone can look at it and tell me if you see something wrong?

http://pastebin.com/Y0Ptvzr5

Line 203 ( _handled) should be on line 210, at the end of the file.

Like this : 

// F key
if ((_dikCode == 0x21 and (!_alt and !_ctrl)) or (_dikCode in actionKeys "User6")) then {
    DZE_F = true;
};

if (_dikCode == 0xDB) then {
    if (tagName) then {tagName = false;titleText ["Group name tags OFF","PLAIN DOWN"];titleFadeOut 4;} else {tagName = true;titleText ["Group name tags ON","PLAIN DOWN"];titleFadeOut 4;};
    _handled = true;
};

if (_dikCode in actionKeys "TacticalView") then {_handled = true;};

_handled