Some more questions

To  get a safe, you need to have "12" 10 oz gold bars in your inventory, find the trader that sells building materials and select it from the list of items.

Fishing isn't in the current mod version so I have no idea how to fish.

Generally speaking, this seems to fall in to one of two categories (as far as I'm aware), both of which I've experienced: misconfiguration of the server, or lag between client and server.  I've become quite adept at breaking the excellent work that these gentlemen put out, and they've certainly done a great deal to get me back up and running.  I fixed my similar issue by deleting the SQL tables and re-importing the table structure and default data.

I had the traders working fine on my server and then after adding auto refuel and self blood bag they stoped working along with checking the cargo of vehicles and prob other things also. My guess is that it was todo with the self blood bag as that calls a custom action file and so prob dont have whats needed. Ill check for sure later when i try readding the auto refuel

To  get a safe, you need to have "12" 10 oz gold bars in your inventory, find the trader that sells building materials and select it from the list of items.

Fishing isn't in the current mod version so I have no idea how to fish.

We're trying out Epoch currently and when we find a trader that has the safe option, the option is yellow. Similar to items that are "out of stock" (24 slot backpacks, certain vehicles). Are we supposed to find a safe and sell it to them to generate inventory for safes?

Well 2 things;

1. We're on 1.001 (I think, something like that number) and safes are unavailable.

2. Because of this our admin manually added safes to a trader's inventory.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the traders working fine on my server and then after adding auto refuel and self blood bag they stoped working along with checking the cargo of vehicles and prob other things also. My guess is that it was todo with the self blood bag as that calls a custom action file and so prob dont have whats needed. Ill check for sure later when i try readding the auto refuel

I just thought that if anyone is still having this issue as i did adding the self blood bag script to the init.sqf and finding that the traders don't work (I also had an issue with salvage vehicles) there is a spot that the script will go and everything will work, haven't tested self blood bag as yet because i don't have a blood bag but you guys can test it and report back here if you like. I have tested traders and salvage vehicles and they are both working with the self blood bag script, also i have R3f Towing and logistics working aswell.

In your init.sqf add the line here:

// DayZ Epoch config
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500
MaxHeliCrashes= 5; // Default = 5
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 14000; // Default = 10000
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 40; // Default = 40 

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;