1.0.3 players getting kicked when trading by Infistar

MGT

This is on there forum about updating the AH

by blur at 3:29 PM (112 Views / 0 Likes)

13 Comments
Infistar and I are in the process of fixing all known bugs in the anti hack at this time. So far many issues that have been reported have been sent over to infistar and fixes are underway. I want to thank everyone who has submitted a ticket and/or bug report and also want to encourage everyone who has found a bug that has not yet been reported to do so. I also want to say, just because we do not reply to the report, does not mean we did not read it. Once again, thank you for your Patronage and understanding while we are fixing these bugs. 

Thank you, 

Nick S. / blur

Owner of Blur Gaming || BlurGaming.com

Just had an email that vilayer no longer surports the antihack programe. thankfully they would give me 17 dollers off the premium version to make it work...... Fubar. And i know people will laugh and say shouldnt of used vilayer to host but hind sight is such a wonderful thing.

Midget77, i suggest you buy the antihack through blurgaming.com or infistar.de.

http://dayzah.com/ is really outdated (0313 against 0318 from blur/infistar) and they lack extremely in support sometimes.

I however have no issues with Vilayer, they've always helped me good so far, and i like the way they've setup their epoch/dayz servers.

Thank you very much! :)

You just have to use the most recent version :)

Yes I know, you emailed it to me shortly afterwards :) (running 318D now)

Btw, nice touch adding the humanity on spectate again.

Quick question, some players with mild packetloss get reported as teleporting for very small distances, say 50-60m, is there a way to set the minimum reported to say 100 or 200m as hackers usually traverse the map rather than 60m or so?

• 3 weeks later...