Needing HELP adding Ai to spawn and map marker?

I just built and sector of shorts and was needing to know if anyone knows how to get the ai to spawn inside when a player enters the area? Also for some reason when I try to add a map marker with the coords I get from infistars debug monitor it puts it out at sea?

I'm new to coding and such and have a brand new server I keep putting things in, so if someone would be willing to screen share with me on my discord and help it would be really great? Thanks

Do you still need help?  Sometimes questions don't get answered because there isn't enough info in the question itself. I would suggest, what type of AI are you trying to set up? Are you are adding a map marker to tell everyone where the AI are? Check your coords with the map editor. Post your files you have edited! <<< (most important). Without that info we are just guessing which is really just a waste of time.People here are very helpful, they just need more info.

I have figured out how to add map markers via the a2 editor and we done away with the idea of having static ai spawning in the area we wanted, But I yet again I have ran into a problem with trying to get working scripts for the deploy bike from toolbox and the remove skin from players body. Do you or anyone know of someone I can get in contact with who has the scripts and can show me or put them on my server? I don't mind paying for the help?

Are you running older, older 1.0.5.1 instead of current 1.0.6.2??????
This section is for releasing&supporting mods for 1.0.5.1
There's a question section https://epochmod.com/forum/forum/35-scripting/, , and I can't read those loooooong sentence without any break line)

Deploy bike for 1.0.6.2

I don't know anything about that for 1.0.5.1. If you need, [Search] it yourself 

• 1 month later...