Start Inventory (help)

pudgess

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, pudgess said:

Help! How to make a character appeared with a gun in hand, now by default it keeps the machine which is not. p.s. sorry for my English

photo_2018-01-25_10-33-39.jpg

photo_2018-01-25_10-33-31.jpg

Hi,

You need to edit and uncomment these in your init.sqf:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/init.sqf#L48-L53

uncomment this in the init.sqf but still, there is a character with a gun which is not in the hands of(

// Uncomment the lines below to change the default loadout
DefaultMagazines = ["HandRoadFlare","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"];
DefaultWeapons = ["Makarov_DZ","ItemFlashlight"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackItems = []; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];

1 minute ago, pudgess said:

uncomment this in the init.sqf but still, there is a character with a gun which is not in the hands of(

DefaultMagazines = ["HandRoadFlare","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"];
DefaultWeapons = ["Makarov_DZ","ItemFlashlight"];
DefaultBackpackItems = []; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];

Well yeah, they don't have a gun there, you need to edit the DefaultWeapons array to something with a gun, i.e:

DefaultMagazines = ["HandRoadFlare","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"];
DefaultWeapons = ["M4A1_DZ","Makarov_DZ","ItemFlashlight"];

15 hours ago, kingpapawawa said:

I think what he is asking is.. why does he look like he is holding a rifle that does not exist instead of just holding the pistol.

ahhh now i understand lol teamwork is needed for translations lol