keyboard.sqf question

theduke

Question

Ok so the new epoch the dayz_spaceinterrupt.sqf is now called keyboard.sqf (makes more sense lol)

I wanted the remove the option to pull up the journal by hitting the letter "I". This is the letter than infistar uses to see codes of safes, plot owners and such.

There are 3 lines in that file that controls the Journal.  I've tried commenting one at a time, didnt work... only way it worked, was by commenting out all three

//[actionKeys "User20", _journal] call _addArray;
    //[actionKeys "Diary", _journal] call _addArray;
    //[actionKeys "NetworkStats", _journal] call _addArray;

But, I lose the new journal, which i can also get by hitting "J". So basically "J" and "I" do the same thing...if im not mistaken.

and of course if i comment all three,  "J" doesnt work either lol.

Second question, what dang button is the autorun? haha

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, salival said:

Change your controls in your options menu in Arma 2.

That's what I did so it doesn't impact players and doesn't add space to your mission file.

You mean by adding the keyboard.sqf mission sided?  its only 14kb. And i already have it there for my server menu.

as for the "I" issue, you are right on that one ill just tell the admins to change it lol. never crossed my mind. 

thanks again salival

Oh and do you know the autorun button? lol

15 minutes ago, theduke said:

You mean by adding the keyboard.sqf mission sided?  its only 14kb. And i already have it there for my server menu.

as for the "I" issue, you are right on that one ill just tell the admins to change it lol. never crossed my mind. 

thanks again salival

Oh and do you know the autorun button? lol

Auto run is 0 on numerical keyboard (top numbers) not 0 on keypad (rhs keyboard)