Sign in to follow this  
Shorens

Arma 3 Epoch Video Series

Hello everyone, my name is Shorens and I have decided to start an Arma 3 Epoch video series on my channel! If you enjoy what you see then please like the video and subscribe for more! I am going to be making a new episode every week!

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Thanks again for checking my videos out, I really love showcasing this brilliant mod. Subscribe if you are interested in next weeks episode and if there is anything I could be doing better please comment on the video and let me know. These are my first ever YouTube videos so I am 100% open to criticism. Anyways, have a nice day guys and again, thanks for watching :biggrin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Vladick
      BSBS Server IP: 207.244.146.179
      Discord: https://discord.gg/PVn8PvG
      Server Features:
      PVP Database wiped 1/5/18 ESS V3 spawn selection Coins and Global Banking WAI missions and Roaming DZAI Bandits Customized map additions Skalisky Bridge Skalisky Island Bandit Camp with high loot (fun mission!) Garage Door Opener Virtual Garage Deploy bike Refuel, Repair, Rearm Take clothes Bury Body Butcher Body Locate vehicle with keys and GPS One plot poll per player Indestructible bases Trader Safe Zones Day/Night Schedule 4-hour restarts
    • By Dzhabrailov
      Hello! who can make Headless Client for epoch1062 to order? Or I'm not at the address :(
    • By chi
      Not sure if you guys caught it, but @NoxSicarius updated the admin tools  with the changes that @JasonTM made so they would work with 1.0.6.1. That was the version at the time of the update. I think that the battleye filters need some work for the 1.0.6.2 update, but here's the link
      https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch
      Enjoy & Thanks Nox!!
    • By blueTesla
      Hello Survivors,

I play on a server which has arround 60~80 FPS for me. Ping is 130ms. Hardware is i7-6700k, GTX 1080, 16GB RAM and I tested the game on a HDD and SSD. Both the same failure.
      Expansions/Mods: Arma 2, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2 PMC, Arma 2 BAF, Epoch 1.0.6.2, Overwatch 0.2.5
      Deinstalled and downloaded again 3 times. Still the same bug. Nvidia Driver is uptodate!

I just have my regular survival, when suddenly this appears:

I need some help I have no idea how I can solve the problem!
      Goodspeed,

~blue~
  • Advertisement
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Latest Donations

• Advertisement
  • Discord