Arma 3 epoch loading screen black screen

LoneWolf123

Hello! I just got recently Arma 3... and I went right after my Arma 3 was downloaded for Epoch.I tried launching Arma 3without epoch and it work fine no problems it starts and so on.But Epoch the 3 screens and then the 4 one before the Main menu it's just black and it just does not wanna load anything..I hope you can help me thank you! Sorry if I put it in the wrong part of hte forum I am new to this...

Hey Lonewolf123 welcome.

Did you try joining just one server or several different servers and get the same result?

Do you have to close Arma 3 via task manger because it is not responding? Or just press escape and try again? If the former does Arma3 give option to save a report?

Have you tried joining another modded server eg BattleRoyale and does this black screen happen then?

Answering these may help narrow down issue.

You can in mean time verify the Arma 3 files in steam, making sure to launch game in vanilla first, before loading mods. You can in Arma 3's own launcher verify the epoch mod files too.

You can try deleting your profile documents and your MPMissionsCache folder too. All before trying to launch an Epoch server.

Hope some of this helps?