[EMS] Epoch Mission System - Release 0.2.1

mimic

Revert !

After testing 2 hrs weve noticed that the crates despawn after a while if they get looted by someone [bout 30min or an hour] !

Maybe mimic has a solution...let's hope !

found this thread

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4662-ammo-boxes-missing-from-missions/?p=29645

Edited by Fuchs

That's the fix i tried myself but it's not working, at least not 100%. Guess I'll put that permaloot part into every mission then.

Edit: As at least one mission does not have a Sarge variable for the crate, which is propably the reason it despawns, could i just add "_crate setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];" or would that break something? :D Sry i don't know c++ my knowledge is only enough to understand what the code does..

"	if( vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0]) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) ) then {" \n
ARMA2OASERVER.RPT:

10:52:22 Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0]>
10:52:22 Error Generic error in expression
10:52:23 Error in expression <
{
if( vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0]>

hi! please help me!

why this mission system with sarge bots so stupid on version epoch 1.0.3?? 

when my server was on 1.0.2.5 they was much more difficult, they can saw players from 900m and start to shoot very fast.

now i can run between bots and only after that they start shooting o,O

!but! when i was in car near bots - they kill me in 3 seconds from 700m! and start to shoot me when i was in car very very very! aggressive! but only when with car!

ps. and now no any patrols on server except heli.

15:10:19 "Mission-DEBUG - MISSION AI MARKER DONE"
15:10:19 "AIUNIT: Spawn initiated: Centre:[7785.79,3124.65,0] | WeaponLevel:1"
15:10:19 "AIUNIT: Creating NVGoggles by <NULL-object> at [7786.79,3125.65,51]. Result:O 1-1-B:1 | Loadout:["AK_47_M","30Rnd_762x39_AK47"] / Num:0"
15:10:19 Error in expression <loadout select 2;
_aiammo2 = _ailoadout select 3;
_aiunit addweapon _aiwep1;
_ai>
15:10:19 Error position: <select 3;
_ai>
15:10:19 Error Zero divisor
15:10:19 File z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server6.sqf, line 114
15:10:19 "AIUNIT: Creating NVGoggles by <NULL-object> at [7787.79,3126.65,51]. Result:O 1-1-B:2 | Loadout:["M249_DZ","200Rnd_556x45_M249"] / Num:0"
_ai>
_ai>
15:10:19 "AIUNIT: Creating NVGoggles by <NULL-object> at [7788.79,3127.65,51]. Result:O 1-1-B:3 | Loadout:["G36_C_SD_camo","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"] / Num:2"
_ai>
_ai>
15:10:19 "AIUNIT: Creating NVGoggles by <NULL-object> at [7789.79,3128.65,51]. Result:O 1-1-B:4 | Loadout:["M24","5Rnd_762x51_M24","Sa61_EP1","20Rnd_B_765x17_Ball"] / Num:1"
after server restart

The same not really,we wanna make something unique ,specially for epoch !

The Thing i released at first was based on DayZCC,DayZ 1.7.6.1 and rMod2.1 ,since i thought it would be awesome to be the only one with 26 missions.

But i think DayZ Vanilla is dead and Epoch is higher then the rising sun ,so i tooked the files over my server and got a lot of issues on epoch .

Edited it a bit and tada ,disaster was nere.

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2611-outdatedsarge-ai-epoch-edition-mission-system-26-missions/

A question to all u out there :

[WIP] What message system u prefer?

Mission start

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1ezt4gpl6pn9z0/arma2oa_2013_11_28_22_43_41_532.jpg

Mission ends 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsahwqasf2jk1vc/arma2oa_2013_11_28_22_53_02_536.jpg

Thats how i managed it for myself ,mimic doesnt like it much ,can we have a poll for this ?

Maca's or the one that comes with the original Mission System ?

How do i get it so it shows the mission details on the right hand side if im using a custom de bug already ? Thanks again :) 

We're not using a custom debug to show that info. The next release will have this in it. We still have not formally made a release that works with Epoch 1.0.3. There are some challenging bugs that we're trying to get through. Once we get those fixed, and a few new features added then we'll be releasing. Hopefully soon, but no real ETA yet.

I dont know if this is been mentioned before but alot of the AI use pistols in missions i know im using 1.0.3 but would using your AI config change that or is it just the difficulty? 

Also can you change how long the mission text in the middle of the screen is up for? 

Thanks again  B)

Does the current release (0.2.1) work with epoch 1.0.3.1 please?

Not at it's current state but you can make it work by following vy3si's idea from http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4762-ammoboxes-like-tkvehiclebox-ep1-in-ai-base-missions-disappearing/ .

Also what i did was going through all the missions looking which crate doesn't get a sarge variable delievered and is therefore not working with the fix above so i simply added the sarge variable in myself by changing it from

box = createVehicle ["USLaunchersBox",[(_coords select 0) + 2, (_coords select 1),0],[], 0, "NONE"];
[BOX] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\misc\fillConstructionMajor.sqf";

to:

box = createVehicle ["USLaunchersBox",[(_coords select 0) + 2, (_coords select 1),0],[], 0, "NONE"];
[BOX] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\misc\fillConstructionMajor.sqf";
box setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

not actually sure if it works like this but so far it looks like it ;D

hi! please help me!

why this mission system with sarge bots so stupid on version epoch 1.0.3?? 

when my server was on 1.0.2.5 they was much more difficult, they can saw players from 900m and start to shoot very fast.

now i can run between bots and only after that they start shooting o,O

!but! when i was in car near bots - they kill me in 3 seconds from 700m! and start to shoot me when i was in car very very very! aggressive! but only when with car!

ps. and now no any patrols on server except heli.

Same here

Hey,

Just wanted to inform you that in the missions\add_unit_server4.sqf and add_unit_server6.sqf

if ((x == 2) || (x == 3)) then //troops sergeant
            {
                "Ins_Soldier_1" createUnit [_unitpos, LandingParty, "_aiunit=this;",1,"SERGEANT"];
                _rndLOut=floor(random 3);
                _ailoadout=
                switch (_rndLOut) do
                {
                  case 0: {["M249_DZ","200Rnd_556x45_M249","glock17_EP1","17Rnd_9x19_glock17"]};
                  case 1: {["MG36_DZ","100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag","Colt1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911"]};
                  case 2: {["RPK_74_DZ","75Rnd_545x39_RPK","M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9"]};
                };
            };

in case 2, the guns MG36_DZ and RPK_74_DZ do not exist, and can bring up an error in the RPT:  8:16:31 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.RPK_74_DZ'. and  8:16:31 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.MG36_DZ'.

I also found the VSS_vintorez_DZ and the MakarovSD_DZ give the same error in the switch under the one stated above.

Just wanted to let you know. :)

-xProlithium

Hey,

Just wanted to inform you that in the missions\add_unit_server4.sqf and add_unit_server6.sqf

{
                "Ins_Soldier_1" createUnit [_unitpos, LandingParty, "_aiunit=this;",1,"SERGEANT"];
                _ailoadout=
                switch (_rndLOut) do
                {
                  case 0: {["M249_DZ","200Rnd_556x45_M249","glock17_EP1","17Rnd_9x19_glock17"]};
                  case 1: {["MG36_DZ","100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag","Colt1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911"]};
                  case 2: {["RPK_74_DZ","75Rnd_545x39_RPK","M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9"]};
                };
            };

in case 2, the guns MG36_DZ and RPK_74_DZ do not exist, and can bring up an error in the RPT:  8:16:31 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.RPK_74_DZ'. and  8:16:31 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.MG36_DZ'.

I also found the VSS_vintorez_DZ and the MakarovSD_DZ give the same error in the switch under the one stated above.

Just wanted to let you know. :)

-xProlithium

Thx prolithium but this has been fixed look here add unit4 as also add unit6 .

@ nekuan i also don't know C++ or C# or Java ^^

@ wokkelwakker i didn't changed the AI in anyway just added sarge ai to the major missions

{
                "Ins_Soldier_1" createUnit [_unitpos, _aiGroup, "_aiunit=this;",1,"SERGEANT"];
                _ailoadout=
                switch (_rndLOut) do
                {
                  case 0: {["M249_DZ","200Rnd_556x45_M249"]};
                  case 1: {["Remington870_lamp","8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug"]};
                  case 2: {["G36_C_SD_camo","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"]};
                };
            };

Edited by Fuchs

DZAI Version :Running on my Server but will not be fixed or officially supported since it's just a test and may it's buggy !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcxuuzt3dzzdbwz/DZAImissions.7z

Just trying to fix my own Server again after updating our test instance to 1.0.3.1

I hope mimic can fix something this weekend over git ,i've really no time this weekend [sry] cause my daughter is nearby .

Today we go swimming and when she felt asleep i will watch back in here !

cheers

Boxes fixed by using variables.sqf out of dayz code/init

the variables.sqf goes into the mission folder

add the line below
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\variables.sqf"; // Initilize the Custom Variables
after
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)

about line 479 i added the boxes below in dayz_allowedObjects =

"USSpecialWeaponsBox","MAP_Camo_Box","MAP_Proxy_UsBasicAmmoBoxBig","MedBox0","USBasicWeapons_EP1","RUVehicleBox","USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","USVehicleBox_EP1","USOrdnanceBox_EP1"

// update objects
dayz_updateObjects = ["Plane","Car", "Helicopter", "Motorcycle", "Ship", "TentStorage", "VaultStorage","LockboxStorage","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","GunRack_DZ"];
dayz_disallowedVault = ["TentStorage", "BuiltItems","ModularItems","DZE_Base_Object"];
dayz_reveal = ["AllVehicles","WeaponHolder","Land_A_tent","BuiltItems","ModularItems","DZE_Base_Object"];
dayz_allowedObjects = ["USSpecialWeaponsBox","MAP_Camo_Box","MAP_Proxy_UsBasicAmmoBoxBig","MedBox0","USBasicWeapons_EP1","RUVehicleBox","USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","USVehicleBox_EP1","USOrdnanceBox_EP1","TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2", "VaultStorageLocked", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","BagFenceRound_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Land_HBarrier3_DZ","Land_HBarrier5_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Generator_DZ","StickFence_DZ","LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ","WoodFloor_DZ","WoodLargeWall_DZ","WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ","WoodLargeWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWall_DZ","WoodSmallWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ","LockboxStorageLocked","WoodFloorHalf_DZ","WoodFloorQuarter_DZ","WoodStairs_DZ","WoodStairsSans_DZ","WoodSmallWallThird_DZ","WoodLadder_DZ","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked","CinderWallHalf_DZ","CinderWall_DZ","CinderWallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ","MetalFloor_DZ","WoodRamp_DZ","GunRack_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ"];