Arma 3 1.58 Update Issues/Bugs

Excaliber_47

On my server (Altis) this wasn't working. I can confirm that after adding the following it does work and I get the carcasses. Not sure why you shouldn't just have them in CfgPricing though Awol?

// Raw Food
	class SheepCarcass_EPOCH {price = 2;};
	class GoatCarcass_EPOCH {price = 2;};
	class ChickenCarcass_EPOCH {price = 2;};
	class RabbitCarcass_EPOCH {price = 2;};
	class SnakeCarcass_EPOCH {price = 2;};

Looking back in the thread you also said you didn't get a pelt when you shot something. That should have worked since that was in CfgPricing before. Is this maybe a world interactions issue for you on Esseker?

The reasoning is: since it has no price it makes you have to cook it before you can sell it. The check is there to prevent any items from spawning into the world that are not setup in cfgPricing. Its more just a check that will let you know if you are spawning items that don't have prices, hence its likely a mistake in the loot tables or just that the price is missing. 

• I see the reasoning for it, I just think that if you think back to the "old days", you pretty much traded in both so I'm not sure that the raw versions should be removed from CfgPricing.

Back to the problem though, forget the world interactions suggestion if that was a problem then you wouldn't be able to get the blood stain. (Note to self think before posting). However the issueof not getting the loot even after adding the items to CfgPricing must surely indicate a problem in the loot table. Can you post yours here BetterDeadThanZed?

@Grahame Awol already resolved the issue with an update:

16 hours ago, vbawol said:

There is a bug that prevented the Raw food items to not spawn due to not having a price on the trader.  The reasoning is: since it has no price it makes you have to cook it before you can sell it.

You should be able to get it working now with just adding a price like mentioned above. However I have changed for the next build to allow items without prices for the animal loots.  Commit: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/commit/8dcece490312b378fbbeda1db9ecec9cd0db1a13

Here's the section of my CfgPricing.hpp with food:

// Food
    	class honey_epoch {price = 5;};
    	class FoodBioMeat {price = 4;};
    	class FoodMeeps {price = 50;};
    	class FoodSnooter {price = 5;};
    	class sardines_epoch {price = 2;};
    	class meatballs_epoch {price = 2;};
    	class scam_epoch {price = 4;};
    	class TacticalBacon {price = 5;};
    	class sweetcorn_epoch {price = 2;};
    	class CookedSheep_EPOCH {price = 5;};
    	class CookedGoat_EPOCH {price = 5;};
    	class SnakeMeat_EPOCH {price = 3;};
    	class CookedRabbit_EPOCH {price = 5;};
    	class CookedChicken_EPOCH {price = 3;};
    	class ItemTrout {price = 2;};
    	class ItemTroutCooked {price = 20;};
    	class ItemSeaBass {price = 5;};
    	class ItemSeaBassCooked {price = 50;};
    	class ItemTuna {price = 10;};
    	class ItemTunaCooked {price = 100;};

Apparently Epoch doesn't come with uncooked meat in the pricing. I just noticed that the uncooked versions are not in there. I added in the cooked versions.