Cannot access vehilcles parked in tall grass

Hazmat

This is already known and persisent since a long time, but i wouldnt say its ab complete bug.

There are several ways how u can get back into the vehicle. I think you mean Altis? Just rumble around your mouse, scroll your mousewheel in some irregular positions. You can find a special point of view at which is it possible to unlock or/and get back into it. Worstcase would means to take another vehicle and crash it a bit out of the grass.... But in my eyes its map-related as long i get no contradictions. :)

cheers

Never encountered that issue before.  Yes, it's on Altis.  Always been able to lock/unlock vehicles parked in the tall grass, noticed now you can no longer lock vehicles there now.  Tried as many irregular options as possible.  Yep, next option to push with another vehicle.

Alright, thanks though.

One of variants, in infiSTAR_config to change /* Terrain Grid Value */_TGV = 40;        /* 50, 25, 12.5 */    /* if set to 50 grass will be very low for better client FPS. default is 25 ~35 is good performance and grass :) */ value 40 on 50.