i dont know if it help, but it does for me...

Tophi

i dont know if it help, but it does for me...

I did 2 things increase virtual memory and totally disabled Nvidia shadowplay even if you don't have activated still running in the background it gives me 10 more frames.

no more crash for me so far sometime drops to 7-9 but it recovers right quick.

so i assume is something related with the nvidia shadowplay

You should never set the virtual memory manually, but rather let it be controlled by the system.

And if You disable the Shadow Mode (background recording), Shadowplay will have no impact on your performance, as long as you don't record/stream.

-the virtual memory agree but it stop the crash no more crashing

-i never used shadowplay and never run it for recording but i disabled and gave me my frames back plus 10 more frames

-the virtual memory agree but it stop the crash no more crashing

That's odd.

-i never used shadowplay and never run it for recording but i disabled and gave me my frames back plus 10 more frames

Are you sure you did not leave the Shadow Mode (background recording) on while ShadowPlay ran on your system?

Because having ShadowPlay on without the ShadowMode activated and without recording/streaming, it will not influence your fps.

virtual memory.. as in page file? Though Arma doesn't even utilize more than 2GB anyway (edit: maybe server actually does, but its still 32bit app isnt it?)

My paging file is over 500GB for satmap renders, no probs at all :)

virtual memory.. as in page file? Though Arma doesn't even utilize more than 2GB anyway (edit: maybe server actually does, but its still 32bit app isnt it?)

My paging file is over 500GB for satmap renders, no probs at all :)

would be interesting if the arma3server.exe can more than 2GB but i don't think so. Even it is a 32bit app it would be helpful if it could address at least 4gb ram or lets say 3.

Due to arma3 was released 2013 the developers did not that good job how arma handles hardware imho.

That's odd.

Are you sure you did not leave the Shadow Mode (background recording) on while ShadowPlay ran on your system?

Because having ShadowPlay on without the ShadowMode activated and without recording/streaming, it will not influence your fps.the shadowm

the shadow mode runs in the background as system dll in the msconfig startup u cant see it on it but if you download glary utilities 5 (click here) it will show up  and then disabled no matters if you are running or not, trust me it will improve your frames a lot