Overpoch setup help

Tradewell20

Question

Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to set up overpoch on my epoch server, I have the MAS weapons and MAS vehicles installed and put them in my server and changed the startup so it would call on the files but when I get into the game I cant find anything. Also is there a way to add those weapons and vehicles to the admin spawn list? Oh and how do you make it so more loot spawns, takes like 20 minute just to find.... well anything! even a can of food, thanks

5 answers to this question

You would need to use to spawn any mas items. And I have no clue how do add them to the admin spawnlist.

Custom loot spawn scripts have not been needed for in game loot since 0.3 came out.

just edit loot.h file in your epoch server settings.pbo in the @epochhive folder.

If you loaded the mods properly, you should already see mas vehicles and weapons in the admin menu.

I'm not sure if the Epoch anti hack works the same as infi in that respect.

Now if you think you aren't getting enough or quick enough loot, then yes you would want a loot spawn script but it's not great on performance once you get decent population

Everyone on the mind trip of overpoch name in arma 3. Nobody move, nobody get hurt.....

zed is right overwatch and epoch together formed overpoch for arma 2.

Technically, this arma 3 version should be called MasiPoch since it's epoch with added mas weapons and vehicles.

Hehaw, DonkYpocH anyone? Lol.

Everyone on the mind trip of overpoch name in arma 3. Nobody move, nobody get hurt.....

zed is right overwatch and epoch together formed overpoch for arma 2.

Technically, this arma 3 version should be called MasiPoch since it's epoch with added mas weapons and vehicles.

Hehaw, DonkYpocH anyone? Lol.

You know what's funny ... i kind of like Masipoch or Maspoch.

However, I named my server Overpoch, just for the ol' good times in Arma 2.