TTaPaDox

Question

10 answers to this question

In game : 

#login [your admin password]
[press the enter key]
#monitor 10
[press the enter key]

The "10" in the monitor line is the interval in seconds that you want it to report back to you. Change it to whatever you like.

In game : 

#login [your admin password]
[press the enter key]
#monitor 10
[press the enter key]

The "10" in the monitor line is the interval in seconds that you want it to report back to you. Change it to whatever you like.

Thanks Alot. How do i stop the monitering ?

Thanks Alot. How do i stop the monitering ?

#login password 			Log in as the admin
    #logout 				Admin log out
    #mission filename 			Select mission with known name
    #missions 				Select mission
    #restart 				Restart mission
    #reassign 				Start over and reassign roles
    #kick (name, ID or Player#) 	Allows you to kick the nickname
    #shutdown 				Shuts down the server
    #init 				Reload server config file loaded by –config option
    #monitor (interval in sec) 		Shows performance information of the server. Interval 0 means to stop monitoring
    #debug (command) (interval) 	Commands can be checkfile, console, totalsent, usersent, userinfo, userqueue
    #exec ban (name, ID or Player#) 	Allows you to Ban the nickname or the player #, thier ID will be added to ban.txt, example #exec ban 63.

google is your friend!

3-5 fps is what my server has with 60+ players. Wish it was higher but it is what it is.

Been looking at maybe running duel cpu's. This should help a lot i think and maybe even headless client.

Unless your your running multiple servers on the same box i,m not sure dual cpu,s will help you because of the way Arma is. To many scripts or poorly coded scripts are prob your most likely cuprits but it could be multiple things.

Unless your your running multiple servers on the same box i,m not sure dual cpu,s will help you because of the way Arma is. To many scripts or poorly coded scripts are prob your most likely cuprits but it could be multiple things.

I do run more then one server off one box. Right now i run 3 servers off one box. The fps is low but it is at a decent level as most servers with 60+ players run at or lower then 3-5 fps. When the server only has 30-35 players the fps is around 20 which is good.