Arma 3 Memory Crash Not Fixed

Bradford1040

It is not only when you loot that it crashes, I seen the locked topic on it, I have been plagued with this issue where most of my "playmates" haven't. One thing that is horrid is the crash while driving lol, yup you guessed right if you say you die and the vehicle blows up most likely! lol. Or while engaging someone and then looking like a punk and called a combat logger! I truly would never do that (combat log, nor hacks or cheats) I feel it not only robs you from getting better but ruins the game for everyone else to! But back to the memory crash, so it seems that it happens most when the demand for interaction between yourself and anything else! I was going nuts at first trying everything to see if it was my system! I mean I went all out, even installed a new mobo, cpu, and ram, redownloaded and installed "everything" from scratch, changed OS drives and game drive. I mean everything! I have the Closed RC installed now, helped a little but still happens.

Now I am only stating this is still an issue, I have contacted Dev's and Steam about it as well. I am not bit**ing at all, heck it is a great game and mod makes it even better! I am only stating this is not going away for many of us! I wish there was a fix I could try, searched out everything and seems I just need to sit back and wait, as a tester and gamer that is not something we do quietly lol, but if anyone has an off the wall fix that helped them post it, heck I even tried lowering my OC on my GPU in the BIOS, something I have done only in the upwards direction before lol! I hope this starts a good convo about this issue rather than a bit** fest!  

Use 0.3.0.3 build 9 and it should workaround the crashes while looting till BI rolls out build 131265+ to stable. Any other crashes need to be reported to BI http://feedback.arma3.com

http://epochmod.com/

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/releases/tag/0.3.0.39

Sorry if I posted it in the wrong spot, you know that sometimes you can get help from better places than the source! That was my intention. But thank you 

The error you are having is not with the loot script itself and it has been temp fix until it gets fixed with the new arma update but i have seen that issue a few times on my server check your redisk and see if you see any thing like this on any of the tabs  [] <<<will look like that delete that key but make sure once you have found all those make a save of the redisk dump.rdb and place the new one back in or you will just load the old one each time has helped out alot.

The error you are having is not with the loot script itself and it has been temp fix until it gets fixed with the new arma update but i have seen that issue a few times on my server check your redisk and see if you see any thing like this on any of the tabs  [] <<<will look like that delete that key but make sure once you have found all those make a save of the redisk dump.rdb and place the new one back in or you will just load the old one each time has helped out alot.

Quite hard when every tab has to be klicked manual because of no search function. Except keys nothing can be search yet. Not happy with redis database solution at all i have to say. Sql gave admins much more possibilities. :)