Cant get it to work

Munkeskov

Question

Hey guys

i have a Pwnoz0r private server running on my computer, where me and my friends are playing, and i have tried to install Epoch on it, but i dont work as i should.

I get the right logo on startup, and i can find the special stuff, and melt cans, and make plywood and so on, but there is no traders to be found...

The weigt system does not work

I have tried to mix the description.ext and the init.sqf and the mission.sqm from epoch to my server, and that make the traders show on the map, but not in the game, it says "entering klen trader city" or something like that, but there is no trader or buildings...

the weight system is working.

anybody know what to do?

I have used Navicat Lite to import the epoch.sql

Thanks!

12 answers to this question

@vbawol thanks for the reply, i have downloaded the serverfiles before, but i cant combine the two.

I really love Epoch, so thats the server i am going to play on, so i can use the DayZ Epoch server 1.0.1.1 release as a server without the Pwnoz0r

server?

i an going to try this when i get home from work, thanks :-)

I have tried, but unfortunately without success.

I can not figure out where I need to set which port I need to make for MySql.

I can not get Navicat to find the server.

When I open DayZ, I can see my server (on LAN), but when I try to connect, I get thrown off because of rMod.

some suggestions / help as to what and where I need to fix?

While pwn0zor's package comes with MySQL (if I remember correctly), Epoch does not.  You will need to either install a MySQL server on your machine, or continue to manually launch the server that came with pwn0zor.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, guys, I'm not 100% sure here.

you are correct

I have a win xp =P virtual machine running epoch and another vm running mysql.

Look at Pwnoz0r bat file and add the mysql bit to the epoch bat file or download and install mysql as a service on ur pc...

@MadMartyr

I tried to edit the Pwnoz0r server files but no luck...

@maca134

I tried to edit the bat files, but there is so much data, and there is several .bat files, so i cant figure out where to edit the right stuff (belive me, i have tried :-)

I really want to run Epoch on my server, so how to i install mysql as a service on my pc?

What sort of program do i need?

at the moment, i have Navicat Lite, and MySQL Workbench...

Thanks guys!

Hey guys

i have a Pwnoz0r private server running on my computer, where me and my friends are playing, and i have tried to install Epoch on it, but i dont work as i should.

I get the right logo on startup, and i can find the special stuff, and melt cans, and make plywood and so on, but there is no traders to be found...

The weigt system does not work

I have tried to mix the description.ext and the init.sqf and the mission.sqm from epoch to my server, and that make the traders show on the map, but not in the game, it says "entering klen trader city" or something like that, but there is no trader or buildings...

the weight system is working.

anybody know what to do?

I have used Navicat Lite to import the epoch.sql

Thanks!

i got a question for you man. how did you make the epoch server anyway? i have the same program and when i lauch it it says "waiting for host" can you help me??